• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi everyone!

DrWho42

ka kaw
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi leonardo! welcome to the forums! please feel free to post your pokemon fanfics

Years
  • Heyo Leonardo, lovely to meet you! I've been into the anime since around 1998 too, huge part of my childhood as well. ^^ Nice to see others who enjoy it! See you around :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity Leonardo! It's definitely been a while since I watched the anime myself, I always tell myself I'll get back into watching it and I never do. It's still great to see people who still watch it though as I don't think there are as many as there were when I was growing up. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Leonardo! Welcome to the community! It's nice to have more old school members on this site who remember the glory days of Pokémon, haha. I hope you decide to share your writings with us sometime! :)

Back