• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heat Wave & Hail Storm Versions

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2017
    @Voultronix I will make sure to update the thread with a larger storyline to read up on.

And now...

Who's that Pokemon?
    C7NjWN4U0AEAyL2.jpg

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2017
    Meet Primbud, The grass starter of the regions of the Kharukai Territory!

Primbud-
    The Bud Pokemon. The flower buds that are scattered around a female Primbud?s body may seem to be harmless, but the buds can easily Paralyze any predators that it may come by. Sadly, many young children mistake the bulbs as being safe and are sent for medical attention. While Male Primbuds do not have flower buds, they are found to raise attack when attacked.?

C7uyWWtVUAA8cHB.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2017
    Meet Irodillo, The fire starter of the regions of the Kharukai Territory!

Irodillo-
    The Armadillo pokemon. This pokemon eats scrap metal and melts it inside its stomach to fuel its fire abilities. If the molten metal in the pokemon ever cooled, it would become very sick.
    C7331iiVQAAWu6L.jpg

Our Water Starter will be coming this Friday!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow this looks great. I like the starters :D Good luck with the development!
    (found this through your intro thread)

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2017
    Thank you!

And also I have a question for fans!
    What features would you like to see happen in a Pokemon Fangame?

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • Thank you!

And also I have a question for fans!
    What features would you like to see happen in a Pokemon Fangame?

Following Pokemon although since this is a fakemon game idk if that would be too much trouble. I've seen fan games pull it off though like S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M and Sage so that's up to you if you want to input this feature.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2018
    Pokemon Essentials allows for easy follow Pokemon, from what I've seen of it; the hardest part is getting all the necessary sprites!

Back