• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tek's Pastures [CLOSED FOR RENOVATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
what did you want? I might have to breed stuff for you first.

I probably still have some misdreavus females, scyther in friend balls, skarmory in heavy. I have some gastly in moon balls bred I think. I can always grab you anything off that list whenever though as it's a list for people to pick stuff they want and then I go off and breed them for them.

femles I have bred already.

misdreavus -dream (4IV)
scyther - sport
scraggy - dream
gulpin - dream
gastly - moon
skarmory - heavy
meditite - moon (I think I have a 5IV)

there might be a few more as well.

Last edited:

Tek

Years
I have HA Abra and HA Lucario in dream balls, will just have to breed them for you. What can I get in return? Breed me something cool please.

I have some misdreavus females in dream balls bred up, random IV's some 4 some 3, I can breed better ones for you if you like though.

I'm looking for these three

Tek

Years
lol, no females have came out of the first batch of riolu, I know abra is hard to get a female too so if you want a female in the rareball with HA it could take me a while to get it all right.

I hear ya. Male Riolu is fine actually, I'll just be using it for battle.

Turns out I've gotta hatch some zubat, I only have males right now.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
I hear ya. Male Riolu is fine actually, I'll just be using it for battle.

Turns out I've gotta hatch some zubat, I only have males right now.

cool.. I'll gibe you a female if I get one. the ability is pretty rare too so have to breed a few runs anyway. I haven't tried breeding the abra HA yet but I know thats a tough one too. I don't mind breeding them for you though, I'm up till 4:00am waiting for a shiny litwick anyway.

Tek

Years
cool.. I'll gibe you a female if I get one. the ability is pretty rare too so have to breed a few runs anyway. I haven't tried breeding the abra HA yet but I know thats a tough one too. I don't mind breeding them for you though, I'm up till 4:00am waiting for a shiny litwick anyway.

Right on. What's your time zone, anyway?

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
Right on. What's your time zone, anyway?

regular GMT, it's 01:26am now.

if you're using these for battling, did you want the HA's? I have the other 3 abilities on the Riolu so far but I'm still trying for the HA as I want to see it get passed over.

Tek

Years
regular GMT, it's 01:26am now.

if you're using these for battling, did you want the HA's? I have the other 3 abilities on the Riolu so far but I'm still trying for the HA as I want to see it get passed over.

Ah I see, it's 2330 here.

lol actually it's 19:30 whoops

For abilities I'm looking for Justified on Riolu and Magic Guard on Abra

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
I bred like 3 boxes of riolu and didn't get the HA. I'm getting power save next week so I could just clone you mine!? I will try again this weekend though for the HA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back