• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tek's Pastures [CLOSED FOR RENOVATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
You're welcome! After I get him ready, I'll message you so we can set up a time to trade.

It might be a bit tricky since our clocks are different by 14 hours, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Thanks so much for a quick and awesome trade! ^^

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
Hi! It's me again. :) i was wondering if you'll be interested in a shiny Remoraid and Shiny Wailord for the Fancy & Pokeball Vivillons? I chain-fished for the 2 (evolved the Wailord from a Wailmer)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
Sure, I'll make that trade.

Indeed I do. What's your offer?

I'm so sorry! >< i forgot i offered the remoraid to you and traded it away. >< can i interest you in a shiny crawdaunt instead? If you still want the remoraid I'll go chain-fish for 1. I was planning to anyway. So sorry! ><

Tek

Years
I'm so sorry! >< i forgot i offered the remoraid to you and traded it away. >< can i interest you in a shiny crawdaunt instead? If you still want the remoraid I'll go chain-fish for 1. I was planning to anyway. So sorry! ><

Oh I see lol. Well I'm not a big fan of wailord. Would you be willing to trade the crawdaunt and the remoraid?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
Oh I see lol. Well I'm not a big fan of wailord. Would you be willing to trade the crawdaunt and the remoraid?

Sure! I'll go fish for one and let you know when i have it. Sorry and thanks! ^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
Sure, I'll make that trade.

Indeed I do. What's your offer?

okay i dont have anything with rare pokeballs since the first game ive started from was pearl
ive got the following,these are at level one as well

bold klefki 5iv
timid anticipation eevee with wish, yawn, curse 5iv
relaxed ferroseed with stealth rocks, leech seed 5iv
jolly regenerator mienfoo 5iv
bold yamask 5iv
modest rattled whismur 5iv
calm anticipation eevee wish, yawn, curse 6iv
impish phanpy 5iv
jolly chimchar with fire/thunder punch 5iv
jolly rough skin gible with outrage, ironhead 5iv
timid infiltrator hoppip 5iv
imipish larvitar with dragon dance and stealth rocks 5iv
jolly darumaka 5iv
impish skarmory, sturdy with stealth rocks, whirlwind, bravebird 5iv
naive protean froakie 6iv

if theres nothing on the list you like, i can breed something if you want

Tek

Years
Hi! I have both your pokemon ready! PM me when you're online! ^^

I'll be available for the next four hours or so today, and at my normal time tomorrow. Possibly earlier depending on the weather.

okay i dont have anything with rare pokeballs since the first game ive started from was pearl
ive got the following,these are at level one as well

bold klefki 5iv
timid anticipation eevee with wish, yawn, curse 5iv
relaxed ferroseed with stealth rocks, leech seed 5iv
jolly regenerator mienfoo 5iv
bold yamask 5iv
modest rattled whismur 5iv
calm anticipation eevee wish, yawn, curse 6iv
impish phanpy 5iv
jolly chimchar with fire/thunder punch 5iv
jolly rough skin gible with outrage, ironhead 5iv
timid infiltrator hoppip 5iv
imipish larvitar with dragon dance and stealth rocks 5iv
jolly darumaka 5iv
impish skarmory, sturdy with stealth rocks, whirlwind, bravebird 5iv
naive protean froakie 6iv

if theres nothing on the list you like, i can breed something if you want

I'll trade for either one of the eevee

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
I'll be available for the next four hours or so today, and at my normal time tomorrow. Possibly earlier depending on the weather.

I'll trade for either one of the eevee

Hi! I think your normal time is bedtime here, so.. XD Tell you what. I'll drop you a PM when I'm online to see if you're available. If not, let's trade over the weekend? :)

Tek

Years
Hi! I think your normal time is bedtime here, so.. XD Tell you what. I'll drop you a PM when I'm online to see if you're available. If not, let's trade over the weekend? :)

Yeah the 14-hour difference is tricky. I can trade now if you're on, or at 0500 my time tomorrow which should be 2100 for you. Failing that, we can surely work something out this weekend.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
Yeah the 14-hour difference is tricky. I can trade now if you're on, or at 0500 my time tomorrow which should be 2100 for you. Failing that, we can surely work something out this weekend.

Tomorrow sounds good. Thanks! ^^

Reactions: Tek

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
Years
Hi Tek!!

I have heart gold but not soul silver :( I was wondering if you could by chance get me a moon ball Meowth and a moon ball Teddiursa? I did read the disclaimer about these pokemon so let me know if there is anything from my list or something you'd like in return :P Spread sheet in signature.

Thanks!

Tek

Years
Hi Tek!!

I have heart gold but not soul silver :( I was wondering if you could by chance get me a moon ball Meowth and a moon ball Teddiursa? I did read the disclaimer about these pokemon so let me know if there is anything from my list or something you'd like in return :P Spread sheet in signature.

Thanks!

Hello again!

Sure thing. I've got Teddiursa already, can probably nab that Meowth for you later today. Oddish and Swablu in the Dream Ball might work well for my team, so those would be great :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back