• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tek's Pastures [CLOSED FOR RENOVATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek

Years
Hey tek I was wondering wat u want for latias? Btw if u need help lemme kno I hav up to 10+ shinies of all kinds n legends n hidden ability all with competitive use

Right on man. I'll add your new FC and we can work some trades out.

You gonna be around tomorrow? I'll probably be on a lot

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Right on man. I'll add your new FC and we can work some trades out.

You gonna be around tomorrow? I'll probably be on a lot

Ill be on round 12pm eastern time to catch some internet at grandparents cuz mine is hating my brotha Nintendo

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
Hey Tek sorry that I keep asking things but is the Dratini from the hatchery already sold? Is it possible to trade it after your shiny Lopunny and Helioptile (if still available)? Thanks in advance.

Tek

Years
Hey Tek sorry that I keep asking things but is the Dratini from the hatchery already sold? Is it possible to trade it after your shiny Lopunny and Helioptile (if still available)? Thanks in advance.

I'll have to get the Dratini hatched, but the other two are ready to go right now

Skaraborne

Years
I'll have to get the Dratini hatched, but the other two are ready to go right now

Thanks, man! Nice Lopunny, I'm gonna test it in the next battle with my friends! You're a really nice guy! I'm sure I'm gonna leave a review. We'll trade Dratini another time.

Last edited:

Tek

Years
Thanks, man! Nice Lopunny, I'm gonna test it in the next battle with my friends! You're a really nice guy! I'm sure I'm gonna leave a review. We'll trade Dratini another time.

No problem! Give 'em hell hahaha.

Btw, you're seven hours ahead of me I think. It's 11:46 a.m. where I am right now.

Skaraborne

Years
Tek said:
Btw, you're seven hours ahead of me I think. It's 11:46 a.m. where I am right now.
Quite a good guess, it's 18:55 p.m. (or 6:55 p.m., we don't work with a.m. and p.m. in Belgium) over here.

Rman917

Rman
Years
Hello, can I please make a request? If/when possible, could you get me a 3iv (preferably) shiny Zangoose? I don't have much to offer in return, but I might have a few pokerus-infected Pokémon. If you can't, then that's perfectly fine. I've been trying to get a shiny Zangoose for a while with no luck (they look really cool). Thanks!

{btw, it doesn't have to be 3iv. It can be no IVs for all I care.}

IGN: Rman
FC: 1650-3926-4317

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
Yes I can hatch you one for sure! I'm doing holiday stuff, so I will be available to trade Friday night and probably all day Saturday.

Hi! Thank you so much! Is there anything you want in particular for the trade? :)

IGN: Lin
FC: 2122-6977-2570
Time Zone: UTC+08:00

Tek

Years
Hello, can I please make a request? If/when possible, could you get me a 3iv (preferably) shiny Zangoose? I don't have much to offer in return, but I might have a few pokerus-infected Pokémon. If you can't, then that's perfectly fine. I've been trying to get a shiny Zangoose for a while with no luck (they look really cool). Thanks!

{btw, it doesn't have to be 3iv. It can be no IVs for all I care.}

IGN: Rman
FC: 1650-3926-4317

Hmmm. Well I don't really want to commit to a shiny hunt right now.

The best I could do would be to catch a Zangoose in the Safari Zone on my Japanese SoulSilver. There's a higher than normal chance of it having a perfect IV or two, and you could use it to try to MM for a shiny. What do you think?

Hi! Thank you so much! Is there anything you want in particular for the trade? :)

IGN: Lin
FC: 2122-6977-2570
Time Zone: UTC+08:00

My favorites are the Johto and Unova Pokémon. But I'll take anything, I just give away the hatchery 'mons. Do you care what gender the Vulpix is?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
Hmmm. Well I don't really want to commit to a shiny hunt right now.

The best I could do would be to catch a Zangoose in the Safari Zone on my Japanese SoulSilver. There's a higher than normal chance of it having a perfect IV or two, and you could use it to try to MM for a shiny. What do you think?

My favorites are the Johto and Unova Pokémon. But I'll take anything, I just give away the hatchery 'mons. Do you care what gender the Vulpix is?

Male, if possible. But if it's too much trouble any gender is fine ^^ will an Archen do?

Thank you!

Tek

Years
Male, if possible. But if it's too much trouble any gender is fine ^^ will an Archen do?

Thank you!

You're welcome! After I get him ready, I'll message you so we can set up a time to trade.

It might be a bit tricky since our clocks are different by 14 hours, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
You're welcome! After I get him ready, I'll message you so we can set up a time to trade.

It might be a bit tricky since our clocks are different by 14 hours, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Great! Thanks! ^^

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
Years
Hi There! I never realized you had a trade shop :P

I am really interested in your
Fast Ball* Yanma
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
IVs: 1-3
Moves: Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Air Slash, Bug Buzz

Mostly for the egg moves :-o I have a a spread sheet in my signature that has a lot of different things I have available including dream ball and kurt ball pokemon. If anything interests you let me know. :)

Time Zone: MST
IGN: Brickson
FC: 0404-6749-5301

Tek

Years
Hi There! I never realized you had a trade shop :P

I am really interested in your
Fast Ball* Yanma
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
IVs: 1-3
Moves: Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Air Slash, Bug Buzz

Mostly for the egg moves :-o I have a a spread sheet in my signature that has a lot of different things I have available including dream ball and kurt ball pokemon. If anything interests you let me know. :)

Time Zone: MST
IGN: Brickson
FC: 0404-6749-5301

Heh well my shop sat around out of sight for a while. But then I tidied it up and lured users here with a giveaway fufufufufufufu

Lol anyways I'd be glad to trade Yanma for a Dream Ball Joltik. I assume you want the female Yanma?

BriCKson

Years
Heh well my shop sat around out of sight for a while. But then I tidied it up and lured users here with a giveaway fufufufufufufu

Lol anyways I'd be glad to trade Yanma for a Dream Ball Joltik. I assume you want the female Yanma?

Ya a female is fine :P I have a Joltik ready whenever :) Users love the giveaways!!!!

BriCKson

Years
Thanks a bunch for a good and fast trade :). I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back