• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (Rerevived) Challenge: MMOPokeRPG

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
C'mon people, I got way too excited over this for it not to work out. It's only an hour lol.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
That's right People lets get this started make sure your updating at least two or three times a week or else I will have to start deducting points for not updating. (I should be one to talk lol)

**Edit 1**Random event looks like I can't tell time. All players may play for 5 hours until 8-2-12**Edit 1**

Last edited:

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
Update #2 (Hours 2 and 3)

Pokemon Caught (+2):
Pidove
Roggenrola
Woobat
Timburr
Tympole
Sawk
Sewaddle
Venipede
Cottonee

Total: 18

TM/HMs recieved (+5):
Thief (Wellspring Cave)
Retaliate (Lenora)
Rock Smash (Pinwheel Forest)
Grass Knot (Pinwheel Forest)

Total: 20

Hidden/NPC Items (+5):
Oran Berry (Pokemon Breeder, Route 3)
Full Heal (hidden, Wellspring Cave)
Soda Pop (Recieved, Nancrene City)
Charcol (Received, Nancrene City)
Ultra Ball (hidden, Nancrene City)
Super Potion (hidden, Pinwheel Forest)
Ether (hidden, Pinwheel Forest)
Antidote (hidden, Pinwheel Forest)
TinyMushroom x2 (both hidden, Pinwheel Forest)
Chesto Berry x2 (received from Pokemon Rangers Forest and Audra, Pinwheel Forest)
Pecha Berry x2 (received from Pokemon Rangers Irene and Miguel, Pinwheel Forest)
Quick Claw (received, gate to Skyarrow Bridge)
Leaf Stone (received, Castelia City)
Eviolite (received, Castelia City)
Lemonade (received, Castelia City)
Quick Balls (received, Castelia City)
Timer Balls (received, Castelia City)
Scope Lens (received, Castelia City)

Total: 105

Badges Earned (+20)
Basic Badge

Bonuses:
Completed Evolutionary Line (Mothim)(+10)

Total this Update: 173

Accumulative Total: 241

Saved in Castelia City.

Current Team:
Spoiler:

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
A quick question does everyone have access to WiFi? I might have some events that center around WiFi.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
This sounds fun!

Username: NecrumWarrior
Version: Black
Emulator/Cartridge?: R4 Cartridge
Capability to Hack?: Yes

Snorgles...

Just a couple of quick questions. Do I hack my assigned team in at the beginning? On my chosen 5th, can I pick a pokemon from any generation or am I supposed to catch it in game?

Last edited:

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
This sounds fun!

Username: NecrumWarrior
Version: Black
Emulator/Cartridge?: R4 Cartridge
Capability to Hack?: Yes

Just a couple of quick questions. Do I hack my assigned team in at the beginning? On my chosen 5th, can I pick a pokemon from any generation or am I supposed to catch it in game?

Your team is Glaceon Quagsire Electrode and Dustox the fifth member of your team can be anything as long as its not legendary. You can hack your team in at level 5 or as eggs. Good Luck

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
Woahwoahwoahwoah what? Are you saying we're permitted to hack OUR ENTIRE TEAM in at the beginning? If that's true, that would have been something I would have liked to have been made clear to me before I invested 3 hours in this challenge. : /

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Nineray, are you even participating in this? I haven't seen any updates from you, and you can't run a challenge if you're not in it. I play challenges pretty slowly too, but I make sure to update more often if it's a challenge that I'm hosting. Also, it looks like you're having trouble making your rules clear in this challenge. Could you maybe edit the first post to make it more understandable? I feel kinda bad for Huggermugger not knowing he could have hacked in his team from the get-go.

If you aren't participating and/or can't make the rules more clear and defined, I'll either have to lock this or pass ownership of the thread to someone more capable of running it.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Woahwoahwoahwoah what? Are you saying we're permitted to hack OUR ENTIRE TEAM in at the beginning? If that's true, that would have been something I would have liked to have been made clear to me before I invested 3 hours in this challenge. : /

Sorry I guess I should have mentioned that in the beginning to be fair you get an extra 3 hours to play if you want or I can award you extra points.

Nineray, are you even participating in this? I haven't seen any updates from you, and you can't run a challenge if you're not in it. I play challenges pretty slowly too, but I make sure to update more often if it's a challenge that I'm hosting. Also, it looks like you're having trouble making your rules clear in this challenge. Could you maybe edit the first post to make it more understandable? I feel kinda bad for Huggermugger not knowing he could have hacked in his team from the get-go.

If you aren't participating and/or can't make the rules more clear and defined, I'll either have to lock this or pass ownership of the thread to someone more capable of running it.
I am still participating I'm just busy with other things I'll stay up tonight so I can update.

Edit 1- Pokemon Caught: Lillipup, Patrat, Purloin Blitzle Woobat Rogenrolla and Audino(14)
TM/HM Earned: TM 83(Work Up) and HM 01 (Cut)(10)
Every Item Found/Aquired from NPC: Pokeballs(Prof Juniper) Potion(Lady on Route 1) Potion(Route 2) Pokeball (Route 2) X Speed, 2 Great Balls, Dusk Ball, Oran Berries Full Heal.(All from Straition City)(50)
Badges Earned: Trio Badge (20)
For a Grand total of 94 Points

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Guess I'll be stuck with an Eevee for a while, huh? I'm still considering my fifth. If I can decide today I'll post for my start, otherwise tomorrow I'll start.

Also, sorry if I got you in trouble with that question...

Last edited:

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023

Sorry I guess I should have mentioned that in the beginning to be fair you get an extra 3 hours to play if you want or I can award you extra points.

I am still participating I'm just busy with other things I'll stay up tonight so I can update.
Edit 1- Pokemon Caught: Lillipup, Patrat, Purloin Blitzle Woobat Rogenrolla and Audino(14)
TM/HM Earned: TM 83(Work Up) and HM 01 (Cut)(10)
Every Item Found/Aquired from NPC: Pokeballs(Prof Juniper) Potion(Lady on Route 1) Potion(Route 2) Pokeball (Route 2) X Speed, 2 Great Balls, Dusk Ball, Oran Berries Full Heal.(All from Straition City)(50)
Badges Earned: Trio Badge (20)
For a Grand total of 94 Points

If I get some sort of large point bonus for every Pokémon I don't hack in at the beginning I'll be mildly content, especially because the way I'm planning on doing this will mean I take on the E4 for the first time with only 3 team members.

Also, you mentioned earlier that you don't get points for items you are required to get. I left those Poké Balls you get from Professor Juniper out of my points total because there's no way to avoid receiving them, making them "required" However, you included them in your total. If this sort of thing counts for points, I'd like to add the following points to my total:

Hidden/NPC Items (+5):
Poké Balls (Prof. Juniper, Route 1)
Heal Balls (Received after dealing with Team Plasma in Wellspring Cave, Route 3)
Chesto Berries (Cheren, Nancrene City)
Moon Stone (Lenora, Pinwheel Forest)

I also forgot to mention in my last update that I got the TMs Rest, Flash, and Attract in Castelia City, adding another 15 points to my total.

New Accumulative Total: 276

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
If I get some sort of large point bonus for every Pokémon I don't hack in at the beginning I'll be mildly content, especially because the way I'm planning on doing this will mean I take on the E4 for the first time with only 3 team members.

Also, you mentioned earlier that you don't get points for items you are required to get. I left those Poké Balls you get from Professor Juniper out of my points total because there's no way to avoid receiving them, making them "required" However, you included them in your total. If this sort of thing counts for points, I'd like to add the following points to my total:

Hidden/NPC Items (+5):
Poké Balls (Prof. Juniper, Route 1)
Heal Balls (Received after dealing with Team Plasma in Wellspring Cave, Route 3)
Chesto Berries (Cheren, Nancrene City)
Moon Stone (Lenora, Pinwheel Forest)

I also forgot to mention in my last update that I got the TMs Rest, Flash, and Attract in Castelia City, adding another 15 points to my total.

New Accumulative Total: 276

I forgot about that we'll add those to your points total right away. For the Pokemon you didn't hack in the beginning how about 25 or 30 points?

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
If that's all you're going to give me I'll take it. I was thinking a bit higher but it's your call. I'm gonna go do the other two hours that I have left of the whole 5 hour event thing and update afterwards.

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
If that's all you're going to give me I'll take it. I was thinking a bit higher but it's your call. I'm gonna go do the other two hours that I have left of the whole 5 hour event thing and update afterwards.

50 or 60? I feel really bad that you didn't know that you could hack them all in the beginning

Edit 1* If we had more people participating then we could start the rpg part of this...

Last edited:
Back