• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ghetto overused tournament (FINALS: Dark Azelf vs Zekrom)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

FINALS MATCHUPS

Dark Azelf vs Zekrom

Challonge link: http://challonge.com/ghettonmylevel

IMPORTANT NOTES

Contact your opponent and get your battles done. Post the result here. All battles are to be done on PC's Battle Server, as stated in the first post. However, should you be unable to do the battle on PC's server then save a replay and include the link when you report the result of your battle. I'm giving everyone to get their battles done one (1) week. However, an extension of up to 48 hours can be given depending on the circumstances. Make activity posts here if your opponent has not replied to you for 24 hours. If your opponent still has not replied for 48 hours, then a substitute will take their place.

Absolutely no scouting and blatant counter-teaming. Should you spot any member of this tournament, even a substitute, violate this rule, then PM me so that appropriate action will be taken.

Good luck everyone!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Congratulations to Dark Azelf for winning the ghetto tourney! Everyone go spam him some in his profile.

Anyway, as a final remark, I would like to thank everyone who participated in this tourney! There will be another event very soon, though it isn't a battling tournament, so I hope most of you can join that one too! Look out for the thread, it should come out anytime soon. Cheers!

Back