• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Clamperl to debut in GO through another three-hour event

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Imma just play for shiny Krabby basically. :) That's if I'm not washed out. We get to play in a cyclone, hopefully Clamperl doesn't swim away!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Got a couple shiny clamperl, surprised when I saw my first one. Also happened on a shiny Krabby too, which was a nice bonus.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

No shiny Clamperl for me but oddly enough I'd never caught Krabby before so I was able to fill that dex slot as well as Cloyster!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I was hoping to find a shiny Krabby or Wailmer during the event but then they released shiny Clamperl which meant I couldn't shiny hunt wild spawns much since we were driving around looking for stops so no shiny Krabby or Wailmer.
    The first shiny Clamperl took 36 research, over triple what Feebas took.

I did get one wild shiny, my 8th Wingull.... Got 4 shiny Clamperl in 48 quests which was unlucky. But I get get both evolutions in 2 evolutions.

I'm hoping for a weeklong water festival so I can actually hunt for a shiny Krabby

Last edited:
    Years
  • Went out for 40 minutes or so but only got 6 stops maybe, so no shiny for me o well. At least I caught some actual Clamperl and finally added Omastar and Cloyster to my dex!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Imma just play for shiny Krabby basically. :) That's if I'm not washed out. We get to play in a cyclone, hopefully Clamperl doesn't swim away!

Aaand I got my shiny Krabby somehow accidentally! One shiny Clamperl too. /winningrn

ムンナ

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    I hunted with my local group and got one of each member of the clamperl family shiny. Nice to see them finishing off gen 2 and 3.

Back