• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Heart Red - Red/Blue Remake for Nintendo DS

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I absolutely love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you develop this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I?m wanting to create my own personal website and would love to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 29, 2021
I think that the creator is on his break and thinking about his life.
That sounds like a mid-life crisis...
He'll come around someday. Don't worry.
But that's exactly what I'm worried about, is that "someday" will be after pokemon generation 42 has come out and I'll have grandchildren who are surprised I even know what a pokemon is and will say things like "OMG, I can't imagine playing pokemon before Neo-Cosmic Horror type existed! It's a staple of the type chart!"

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
That sounds like a mid-life crisis...

But that's exactly what I'm worried about, is that "someday" will be after pokemon generation 42 has come out and I'll have grandchildren who are surprised I even know what a pokemon is and will say things like "OMG, I can't imagine playing pokemon before Neo-Cosmic Horror type existed! It's a staple of the type chart!"

I'm Pretty Sure That Game Freak Will Not Add Any More Types Ever

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
any way this could be ported to a .nds? I have a R4 cartridge and would love to play this on it to get the realistic DS feel

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
any way this could be ported to a .nds? I have a R4 cartridge and would love to play this on it to get the realistic DS feel

Sharing ROMs is illegal and is strictly forbidden in this community, so Patched ROMs are a no-no.
You're supposed to apply Heart Red's xdelda patch to a Clean Pokémon Heart Gold (USA) ROM as instructed in the main post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 11, 2018
I'm going to finish this rom hack guys. I have been finishing it all year, I thought the original creator was not coming back so I took it upon myself to continue it. I remade it as yellow with a pikachu starter. It goes up to saffron so far, Ill drop a download and a new thread soon. Happy holidays

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I'm going to finish this rom hack guys. I have been finishing it all year, I thought the original creator was not coming back so I took it upon myself to continue it. I remade it as yellow with a pikachu starter. It goes up to saffron so far, Ill drop a download and a new thread soon. Happy holidays

Okay Than , I'll Just Trade My Mons To Your Version When It's Up....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018

mthat would be a very good project if jessie and james apear it would be a dream rom.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Just to let you all know, for those that may be having issues getting the patch to work with your ROM, I recommend you see if your ROM information matches this:
File: Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA).nds
CRC-32: c180a0e9
MD4: 31294c88ab5cb87360993591a1e9f74d
MD5: 258cea3a62ac0d6eb04b5a0fd764d788
SHA-1: 4fcded0e2713dc03929845de631d0932ea2b5a37

The patched ROM information should look like this:
File: Pokemon - HeartRed Version (v0.4.7.5) (USA).nds
CRC-32: 607d0f6a
MD4: 41ef93b573950970562ef282fe27aec4
MD5: 09c1054c4ca26902253c10e926b47928
SHA-1: 3b6f6daf5bacc5af387e0b4798d58a4357ce5c46

Some of the authors just tell you to use a clean ROM without actually showing you the details of the ROM needed for the hack(s). The original ROM information I showed you above is CLEAN, you can verify for yourself from other sources. Hope this helps!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 11, 2018
Jessie and James are in the rim and so is the balloon . Even meowth. Almost finished with it but schools getting in the way. I'll be done in summer

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 29, 2021

Can't wait, though I would personally prefer a Red remake instead of yellow, I'm not picky :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 29, 2021

Are you still making this? Or has anyone seen the original creator? I have a bad feeling about these people seeming to disappear this way....

Back