• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Who is your current buddy?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • oh i ain't played go in a minute but i wanna say it was a totodile bc i was trynna get some candy to evolve him. i know. you're all shocked it's not alolan dugtrio. so am i.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Currently farming Aron Candies with Lairon.

1km ensures I'll have enough Candies to obtain Aggron soon enough. Just 6 more kilometers and I will have a pretty powerful Steel/Rock-type on my team.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Completely pointless because I don't need the candy at all but... I have found my partner Pokémon at long last and will never change again. :)
    Spoiler:

Years
  • My partner right now is a Shinx, since I'm trying to get enough candies to eventually evolve it into Luxray. Ralts was my semi-permanent partner Pokemon for a while, since I was trying to get enough candy for both a Gardevoir and Gallade. I ended up walking over 850 km with it (compared to my shiny Togepi in second place at less than 200 km).

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Currently, my partner is Eevee! I want to evolve it into Glaceon, but whatever ends up hatching out of my 7km egg, I might set to my partner!

Back