• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • News : I'm actually working on The next Extension but I've decided to add a bonus to this extension (+2 hours of scenario) so the game will be approximately one week later in january.
    I' m going to give the exact day in December.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2020
    Why is it that every time I try to use my mega-evolved Garchomp in battle it freezes the game?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Why is it that every time I try to use my mega-evolved Garchomp in battle it freezes the game?
    I've found the same error in my party. I think the error comes from the backsprite because you can fight againt Garchomp without problem. However I haven't try to find a solution so I'm going to work on it.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • So how far does the game go?
    Fire red Scenario (Kanto + sevii) + a prologue (seven samurai = 2 hours of scenario) + Mangan Archipelago (complete : 15 hours of scenario).
    Next extension will include another scenario and all these scenario are connected BUT you can do all of them independently without any problem to understand all the story.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is there someway to remove the HG/SS Music?
    As nice as it sounds, it apparently gives more stress to VBA, making its turbo a bit slower and in fact an annoying experience when it comes to battles..

I thought you were using Ruki's Patch, so i've tried to fill everything after the 1000000 Offset with FFs, but it made the game restart when selecting the starter, so yeah.. if you could tell me how to "uninstall" it, that would be really helpful <3

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Is there someway to remove the HG/SS Music?
    As nice as it sounds, it apparently gives more stress to VBA, making its turbo a bit slower and in fact an annoying experience when it comes to battles..

I thought you were using Ruki's Patch, so i've tried to fill everything after the 1000000 Offset with FFs, but it made the game restart when selecting the starter, so yeah.. if you could tell me how to "uninstall" it, that would be really helpful <3
    I'm using the GoGojjtech patch. He says the patch will be update soon so I think the problem will be solved. Moreover, to uninstall a patch like this Ithink you need to do the following things (I haven't tried) :
    - Apply the Gogo patch (available in the tools/ ressource section) on a clean fire red expand to 32 mb
    - Create a patch with Nups : the original rom will be your patched rom an the modified rom will be the clean rom.
    - After that, apply your patch on your rom of Cloud White

Theorically, it will worked

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm using the GoGojjtech patch. He says the patch will be update soon so I think the problem will be solved. Moreover, to uninstall a patch like this Ithink you need to do the following things (I haven't tried) :
    - Apply the Gogo patch (available in the tools/ ressource section) on a clean fire red expand to 32 mb
    - Create a patch with Nups : the original rom will be your patched rom an the modified rom will be the clean rom.
    - After that, apply your patch on your rom of Cloud White

Theorically, it will worked

That sounds like an installation steps, not uninstallation :/ ..

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • That sounds like an installation steps, not uninstallation :/ ..
    I know how work a patch and you can't uninstall a patch if the patch changed some part of the fire red base (that's why when you have delete the part after 1000000 the game freeze.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I know how work a patch and you can't uninstall a patch if the patch changed some part of the fire red base (that's why when you have delete the part after 1000000 the game freeze.

So.. the music can't be uninstalled?
    Meh, then i'll wait for someday to get a new PC where the Turbo doesn't slowdown xDD
    Thanks for the help.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Important Message :
    *I 've some polls :
    -Do you like the style of the buildings in the new region ?

- Do you understood the story?

- The difficulty is okay?

*If you have some suggestion to increase the quality of the rom, just suggest.

*After that, if some persons are interested in, I can create some personnal trainers, in other words, trainers with your nicknames, your message during the battle, etc. Just Pm me with all your informations.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    This game. The idea behind it. I love it! great work till now! I am not yet in thebnew region, so I can't give any Feedback on that. Neither am I capable of modding...well...except for anything like Trainer sprites maybe...
    Keep up the great work!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I don't wanna sound ungrateful, but I can't stand the stock gba tiles. I assume replacing them with a different texture would be tedious, but it will be GREATLY appreciated if someone can do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I need more time to do it. At the beginning of the project I've done some mathematicss to know how many time I need to develop the rom. And If I wanna change the tiles it will take 6 month !!! Cause I don't have too much time for rom-hacking. Moreover, I'm not a speculator like 95% of the project, If I want to finish the project I need to do some concession.

Back