• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: A new Pokemon-related trademark has been filed by Game Freak

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
So there you have it, it's simply labelled as "Ultra Shiny". What do you think this could entail? I would say this is a new game but then again...trademarked games often don't see the light of day.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I doubt it's a new game title. If it is something more than 'a trademark for the sake of trademark', some mechanic or merchandise/tcg set is my bet.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would be surprised if it were a game title; it doesn't sound like one.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Ultra Sun 2 and Ultra Moon 2, isn't it obvious? A re-re-release of Sun and Moon and a re-release of USUM in November to celebrate 2 years of SM and 1 year of USUM. More UBs, everyone!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
I would actually be amused if it really was Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon 2. Since I don't own a Nintendo switch my selfish heart would like to prevent others who have one from being happy.

Years
Well just found out that the word shiny isn't what they use for "shiny pokemon." So my guess is no longer valid. But I still would like to see it in a game.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing it turning out to be a game title. Alola felt incomplete (I haven't finished US/UM), but from the OG S/M there are so many questions left unanswered.

Back