• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fool Awakens

Years
  • Hi. I'm a something-something year old someone from somewhere, and a quintessential one at that.

More explicitly, I'm Homeskulled Kid - a walking, talking contradiction who grew up with Pokemon and has never stopped loving it. I'm a Star Wars nut - a positive pistachio - and I'm either writing about sci fi while listening to the sickest beats around, drawing rubbish, practising singing or thinking about actors. Nothing sinister or perverted to that - I just like thinking about them.

I'm going to be an actor, philanthropist and varied musician, and I'm going to liberate all of the indigenous peoples of this world because things have gotta change. I also dig Stranger Things on a totally unrelated note, and I'm extraordinarily excitable and fickle. I drive people mad.

I'm pretty interested in garnering myself some friends. It doesn't come naturally because I'm... well, weird, but I'll give it a shot. Ideally, you'd all flock to me like a rupee to Link's windyrang or whatever the royal hell that thing is called, but anything worth doing requires effort. Writing this is supreme effort. That makes me think that I'm on the right track.

I talk a lot. And by the by, has anyone ever told you the story of Darth Plagueis? Could you tell it to me? I always forget that part.

Anyway, bye!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Homeskulled Kid! You've come to the right place when it comes to making friends, whether with Pokemon fans or Star Wars fans. :D

I've watched all of the Star Wars movies which do include the newer generation series of Star Wars with Rey and Finn. They're pretty good movies, the universe itself is really interesting to get into. A New Hope would probably be my favorite out of all of the movies.

Check out Entertainment & Media for all your entertainment needs. We do have other Star Wars fans like you out there, and since you are an aspiring actor yourself, you may also want to chat about your acting experience within that section as well. So it's a win-win I should say!

Should you have any questions or concerns, you may contact any staff member in blue! We love to help you out. Hope you enjoy your stay here, okay!

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Homeskulled Kid! You've come to the right place when it comes to making friends, whether with Pokemon fans or Star Wars fans. :D

I've watched all of the Star Wars movies which do include the newer generation series of Star Wars with Rey and Finn. They're pretty good movies, the universe itself is really interesting to get into. A New Hope would probably be my favorite out of all of the movies.

Check out Entertainment & Media for all your entertainment needs. We do have other Star Wars fans like you out there, and since you are an aspiring actor yourself, you may also want to chat about your acting experience within that section as well. So it's a win-win I should say!

Should you have any questions or concerns, you may contact any staff member in blue! We love to help you out. Hope you enjoy your stay here, okay!

Gracias!

Cool. I'm glad to know another sequel trilogy fan! Most people I come across are all like (initiate Lumpy Space Princess voice): 'Ohmahglob, Rey is such a lumping mary-sue' or 'Poe and Finn are in lump with each other' and it all gets very aggravating. Especially when they bring Kylo Ren into it. He's my main man, yo, and as relatable as it gets. Supreme anger is where it's at. But here, I'm sure I'm going to find the people who actually like Porgs and Rose Tico.
    And I understand the New Hope bit - it's brilliant. My favourite out of the originals is probably Empire Strikes Back. I just love that Space Yeti, dammit. And I would easily go inside a Tauntaun. I wouldn't even need hypothermia to spur me on.

And I sure will. It sounds really fun. Thanks for the encouragement, by the way!

Years
  • Well, you certainly sound like someone with a hugely varied set of interests, and a fun person at that! what an awesome silly intro lmao
    Welcome Kid. =')

Danke, mein Fraulein! And that's only the half of it - I haven't even mentioned Wu Shu, sociopathy, game design, stop motion and writing. I actually write a lot, so my online time will be sporadic at best. I do science fiction, mainly, and shift between original works and fanfictions. I've had good reviews from an editor, even though I'm sucky and substitute equivocation for content...

Gracias again for the compliments! And the being 'fun' bit is just good genes. And jeans. Having good jeans has a big impact on your life, actually.

Back