• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Arcade] Festive Fun

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Happy Holidays, everyone! It's a busy season, but if you ever got a few minutes to kill, we've got some fun, wintry HTML5 games for you - from now until the end of the month, compete with other members here for the top scores!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

To enter, all you have to do is submit a screenshot of your score, and you can try as many times as you like within the month.

• Some games record both an all time high score and the most recent score - for the arcade, we will only be taking your most recent score.
    • You may submit as many scores as you like, for as many or as few of the games you like, anytime before 11PM PST of December 31st.
    SCORING

The top 3 scorers of each game will earn points for the leaderboard as follows:

First place: 15 points
    Second place: 10 points
    Third place: 5 points​

These points are cumulative, so if you come back for every future arcade, you can add to your leaderboard score, and the top 5 scorers of all time will be displayed in the splash, just like the top scorers of the weekly trivia.

If you participate in The Legend of PokéCommunity, you will also earn EXP for placing first (25 EXP), second (20 EXP) and third (15 EXP) for each game!

THE GAMES

THE LEADERBOARD
    RURU'S CHRISTMAS RUN

aeternum
    Sparkin
    -

-

NUNSARAM

Sparkin
    EvilChameleon
    GanguEevee
    -

-

HOLIDAY HEIFER

aeternum
    Sparkin
    -

-

As always, let us know if you have any questions or concerns, and have fun!​

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I gave the snowman game a go.

Spoiler:

The sound of me clicking combined with all the kids rushing towards my snowman at the end was just a cacophony.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • I was so close to beating EvilChameleon's score.
    Spoiler:

If I somehow kept playing more of it, I would have had a headache.

Sparkin

Spoiler:

Ruru:
    Spoiler:

Heifer
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • im no good at this snowman game.

heres the deer dash one. i think i finally got the hang of it, but now everything's moving and im getting dizzy.
    Spoiler:

and the jumping cow
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back