• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Emma said:
    I've hardly had any time to fill the requests in my shop, But today is the last day of school so I have all summer to do them XD

Is Chris getting his photoshop back?
    I dont really know. He hasnt said anything about getting it back.

Uncle Andy: I'm going to do the right thing and ignore that statement....

Soul Eater

Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Ignore it all you want, but it's the flat out truth. You change your avy/banner (more like your mood...) so much that it's crazy.

Deal with it Uncle Andy...it never bothered you until now. It's not your desicion to decide when I should change my avy/banner. It's mine.

Let's just stop this....I dont want a third flame war to start between us. XD That would REALLY suck. x_x

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    Don't call me Kimberly. Just for that you wont be having any Lacus or Lunamaria plushies tonight.
    Meh. I can always obtain more on my own.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    That can be arranged in a way where you dont. XD

Go on MSN, Jack. ;o;
    Two words, Kimberly: Black market. XP

And no, I will not go on MSN.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    Deal with it Uncle Andy...it never bothered you until now. It's not your desicion to decide when I should change my avy/banner. It's mine.

Let's just stop this....I dont want a third flame war to start between us. XD That would REALLY suck. x_x
    The fact is, it always bothered me. That's why I NEVER put much work into your banners. You see my banners? Or Matt's, or John's? Now go back and look at some of your banners from me. Yours is so bland and about all it is is resize and cut to size and a little text. But look at Matt's, a new background, pics cut out and cleaned, text, a border and work put into it. I know you'd change it not long down the road so I never put much work into them.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    *whacks Jack in the head with her legendary frying pan uber hard*

Do you get those plushies for free? =3
    *empties several clips from a SIG-Sauer P220 chambered in .45 ACP into Kimberly's head at point-blank range*

I have connections, connections that only few others here have; unfortunately, you aren't connected. XP

Soul Eater

Years
  • Arcanine said:
    The fact is, it always bothered me. That's why I NEVER put much work into your banners. You see my banners? Or Matt's, or John's? Now go back and look at some of your banners from me. Yours is so bland and about all it is is resize and cut to size and a little text. But look at Matt's, a new background, pics cut out and cleaned, text, a border and work put into it. I know you'd change it not long down the road so I never put much work into them.
    Why does it even matter? I'm not arguing with you over this because I'm much smarter than that. I've learned from my mistakes in flaming you the second time. We're just going to let this go. Besides...with PC's major laggage and me not being on as often I'm really too lazy to even care about my siggy at the moment.

Jack...dont even try it. XD I still have that Desert Eagle you gave me. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    Jack...dont even try it. XD I still have that Desert Eagle you gave me. XD
    I already tried it. What are you gonna do now, Kimberly?

Besides, your Desert Eagle's only chambered in .357 Magnum.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    MystiKal said:
    Hmm, seems like the forum is running pretty smoothly. But for how long? :o
    Database errors have been known to strike at all times of day, but they tend to be less frequent in the late evening-early morning hours. I should expect it to run more or less smoothly until roughly 0600 PDT.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    Database errors have been known to strike at all times of day, but they tend to be less frequent in the late evening-early morning hours. I should expect it to run more or less smoothly until roughly 0600 PDT.

Took the words right out of my mouth, or fingers, as the case may be. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Yeah, I didn't think you'd put that much work in to my banner. I thought it would be some plain background and that image. But it didn't. XD
    Andy, can I have a new banner now please? XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    For the record:

- Jack Bauer can single-handedly pwn any PPG character with just his bare hands.
    - Victor Drazen by himself would be a more worthy adversary for Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup than Mojo Jojo and his ilk combined; same goes for Stephen Saunders, Habib Marwan, and basically every other 24 villain as well.
    - Nina Myers > Princess Morbucks
    - It would be prudent for Professor Utonium to ally himself with CTU.
    - The lesson? Never watch 24 and The Powerpuff Girls at the same time. You've been warned, people. XD

*insert random Gundam SEED-related image here XD*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back