• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIXED Background image profile

Sparkin

Lonesome Drifter
Years
  • in the profile it says 'Background images must come from your albums. Enter the URL to a picture in one of your public or profile albums.', but there's no actual background option

Sparkin

Lonesome Drifter
    Years
  • d2Zs71F.png

Years
  • The setting you're looking at is to apply a background image to your profile. Unfortunately, this setting is only available for community supporters.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Looking at it, I'm more than sure that line is geared toward the customizable colors for profiles, and it would cause less confusion if it was moved to its proper place.

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Looking at it, I'm more than sure that line is geared toward the customizable colors for profiles, and it would make cause less confusion if it was moved to its proper place.

Agreed. Do you want to go ahead and move it / stick it in a supporter only <if>? You should be able to reuse one of the conditions that show the actual fields for background image.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Agreed. Do you want to go ahead and move it / stick it in a supporter only <if>? You should be able to reuse one of the conditions that show the actual fields for background image.

done, just needs to be pushed to live! :D

Back