• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Land RP (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD Kind of. I'm a bit sad that my own journey RP has stopped moving too. Seems to happen a lot with RPs that demands rather long posts :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, we coooouuld post more posts in this chapter. Raising the levels of our pokémon, yay!

Years
  • Ok, after a check at their profiles and all, the following people are expelled from this RP for inactivity:

Abyss Master, ghasteon.

mark_htfc and countryemo are in perilous danger of being kicked out as they have yet to post. I'm confident countryemo will post soon but mark_htfc hasn't been on since last last week. :(

Therefore, Sunkern and Growlithe is now open for adoption! XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want a Sunkern! I'd keep it in my bag with me and pat it at all times~ here flowwieflowwie

/is slightly stressed from being on PC instead of studying and may seem a bit loco today

Years
  • Ok, after a check at their profiles and all, the following people are expelled from this RP for inactivity:

Abyss Master, ghasteon.

mark_htfc and countryemo are in perilous danger of being kicked out as they have yet to post. I'm confident countryemo will post soon but mark_htfc hasn't been on since last last week. :(

Therefore, Sunkern and Growlithe is now open for adoption! XD

Yay! Now we can start getting people who are gonna stick with the RP!! I really really want to finish this rp all the way to the end!

Years
  • May I reserve a slot please.

Yes! Don't forget the expiration date!

@ALL: I'm kinda busy this week but Chapter 3 will be up by the end of the week. Oh and to those reserved, you might want to get your first post ready as I most likely will accept you in the end(But that doesn't mean you're giving me low quality work! >:P) so that you can post right away once accepted. ^^

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • I might need an extension because I'm a little busy with reports and such. Hopefully I can make the bio by the end of the day, or revise one that I've made so I can get one in quickly.

If I can't, then, hopefully I'll finish before someone else comes along. XD

Years
  • I might need an extension because I'm a little busy with reports and such. Hopefully I can make the bio by the end of the day, or revise one that I've made so I can get one in quickly.

If I can't, then, hopefully I'll finish before someone else comes along. XD

It's alright, I won't be on that much nowadays. Exams are next week. :(

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • DIAMOND1304 IS AWESOME
    Name: Matthew Zelos Loken. (Middle name rarely known, I just threw in there.)

Starter Pokemon: Growlithe

Appearance: Matthew[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] has grey eyes[/FONT], his hair is a very dark brown in a short design. On his torso he has white top. He has a black and grey jacket and on his lower half of his body he has red trousers with several pockets in also he has a black cap. A blue and white trainers and a black coat, he is 4"11 in height, 70 lbs in weight.

Personality: Matthew is mostly controlled but competitive if challenged. he is also quite kind amongst all this, lays a fondness of Pokémon especially in water types, when he saw a Buizel using surf against a Dustox he was amazed at how the Buizel shifted the water. At that moment he became very fond of water types.

History: Matthew's parents, Pokémon Professor Alexandra in Hoenn, Pokémon Water Gym Leader David in Sinnoh, his mum had been researching Water Legendaries such as kyogre and Palkia and Water Pokémon, his dad owned a Buizel what was his main Pokémon, when Matthew saw a fight with his father's Buizel and a Dustox,when he saw a Buizel using surf against a Dustox he was amazed at how the Buizel shifted the water. At that moment he became very fond of water types, Although on his 9th birthday Sinnoh became dangerous for the boy because of the rise of crime in the region and his mother's lab was very busy, but his mother suggested the new region because it will be less crime and there would be a fresh Professor so he moved in with his Uncle, Uncle Jones, when he became 10 he got a video call from his mum to tell Matthew that he can start to be a trainer now. (The first post is finishing the call and going to get his Pokémon.)

Here we go!

May I have Growlithe sorry to steal it... but It's okay if you have him, if so I would like to be able to do what I thought of doing. ( I thought some one got stunkern.)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • @Aquataris: Accepted! You didn't specify what gender Growlithe will be, so I'll make it the same as your character.

@Kiklion: I'm sorry, the reservation has expired and Growlithe has been taken by someone. If you still would like to be in this RP, you may have Sunkern. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back