• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad news everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    2 days ago, my YouTube channel got terminated due to copyright on the NCAA March Madness videos I done, which I the videos were only recorded for entertainment purposes and fair use. It had all of the NFL updates, Pokémon clips, National Anthem performances, Outro to NFL games and more fun stuff. No worries, I'm working on getting the entire channel and videos back, because I just appealed the suspended Google account for YouTube. I will keep you guys updated on if I successfully got my channel back and my videos. Don't worry, it's never too late to restore a terminated YouTube channel back, even if it's been years, days or months.

My little siblings are helping me right now to get my channel and videos back, and they helped me submit the appeal form and now we gotta wait a few days for a respond from YouTube appeal, then submit a counter notification to YouTube Copyright for the 7 videos that were taken down by ViacomCBS and Turner Sports. No worries guys, I will get my channel and videos back soon!

Years
  • hi there!

that's unfortunate re: your channel being terminated. :c however, this doesn't really seem like it's discussing any one thing in particular. if you have your channel back, you're free to advertise it in your signature, but i'm going to have to close this thread up since i don't quite grasp the purpose of this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back