• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new to the forum

Years
  • Hi! my name is smolsketchkid and I am new to this forum. I am an artist so I enjoy drawing and painting pokemon and trainers. I also like to play the games as well, Gen 4 and gen 6 are my favorite generations of games and my favorite pokemon include pikachu, espurr, and eevee. I hope I can express my pokemon knowledge here and passion for the series.

Years
  • Pikachu, Espurr, and Eevee are all cute tbh!! I love Espurr especially lol. Those big eyes are cute to me. Welcome smolsketchkid, nice to have you here :D I am an artist myself so I'm happy to see others. Hope you will like it here! Feel free to message me if you have questions!

Reactions: She

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum ^_^ I hope you enjoy it here! :)

I like cute pokemon a lot too. I'm even named after two of them ;3 (though my absolute favorite character? *point's to av* Korrina~ <3)

Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PC!

You should definitely check out our Art Studio section of the site. We have a lot of talented users that love to show their art off. You should do so as well!

Hope to see you around~

Years
  • Hello, heard so much about pokemon communities while watching Youtube videos and decided to be part of this community. While I have this account I am going to be using for trades and posts. I am looking for event pokemon from Japan and North America, such as shiny Genesect from B/W 2 or shiny Jirachi. As for trades, I have bred pokemon with their hidden abilities and are stored in Poke Bank. My goal is to complete the National Pokedex live and have them all on my poke bank. I also want to have all pokemon events saved onto my poke bank. I will be moderately active since I am busy mostly everyday finishing college. In the Summer I will be constantly checking in this forum and posting. Thank you for your time.

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    Welcome to the forum! Those are all cute Pokémon :) I also love to battle with cute Pokémon! I currently am obsessed with Bewear!

Back