• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just got Arrived

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya and welcome to PC! ROM Hacks are a pretty popular topic here, and you can find those hacks over in the ROM Hacks Studio section of Pok?Community. As for walkthroughs, you may have better luck at finding them on YouTube, though, it wouldn't hurt to look around here too. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me, I hope you'll decide to stick around outside of the ROM Hacks section!

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! You can find a lot of our hacks over in our ROM hacks studio. We don't have too many resources in terms of walkthroughs, so you might want to look for those somewhere else. Have fun with the games here! :D

RacoonCityisMissing

Zombie type pokemon can be found.
    Years
  • Thanks.. Sorry I took too long to reply, I just got busy this past few days..haha . And actually I start playing the hacked ROM named Pokemon Cloud White (1st ver.) and I got stucked on episode XI..

Back