• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiii!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2017
    Hiii there! I'm Arctic Frost or Arctic, you can call me whichever name floats your boat. I'm 18 years old and currently attending high school. I love to read, write, watch anime, web design, and play the piano and tennis. Let's just say, I have a strong passion for Pok?mon. I started getting into Pok?mon around 2005, when I was first introduced to the TCG. I remember when I was younger, I would constantly beg my parents to take me to the store to buy me Pok?mon cards. I'm pretty sure everyone who has been obsessed with the TCG has had that experience, right? After years of intense begging, I decided that my obsession would unfortunately come to end. I then got hooked on the video games. On my 7th birthday, I got my hands on a GBA along with Pokemon Emerald. Once I started playing it, I fell in love with the game. From that day forward, I have considered myself a devoted Pok?mon fan and always will be. With that being said, I'm very happy to be part of Pok?Community Forums and I hope I can get to meet a lot of new people here.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hiya there Arctic, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Your name sounds familiar, have we already met on the Discord server? :0 . Anyways, when I was younger, I too used to constantly ask my parents for new cards haha. Have you ever tried playing the online card game? It certainly is cheaper then spending so much money on real cards. :P

I'm always happy to meet a big Pokemon fan such as yourself. Are you excited for Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Hopefully they can build on what was set by Sun/Moon. A lot of us here would be happy to meet and talk with you. Feel free to send me a message if you ever want to chat or need anything. I hope you enjoy what our community has to offer! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2017
    Hiya there Arctic, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Your name sounds familiar, have we already met on the Discord server? :0 . Anyways, when I was younger, I too used to constantly ask my parests for new cards haha. Have you ever tried playing the online card game? It certaintly is cheaper then spending so much money on real cards. :P

I'm always happy to meet a big Pokemon fan such as yourself. Are you excited for Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Hopefully they can build on what was set by Sun/Moon. A lot of us here would be happy to meet and talk with you. Feel free to send me a message if you ever want to chat or need anything. I hope you enjoy our community! :D

Hey, thanks for the welcome! I appreciate it! :)

Yes, I believe we have met on the Discord server before. I go by Arctic on there, just to let you know. {XD} I haven't really considered getting into the online TCG game, but it does sound like a lot of fun. I might as well give it a shot since I do have lot of free time to spare. About the upcoming Pok?mon games, I'm really excited to play them. I'm super pumped for the new legendary Pok?mon, especially Necrozma. He looks so cool!

Years
  • Hey, thanks for the welcome! I appreciate it! :)

Yes, I believe we have met on the Discord server before. I go by Arctic on there, just to let you know. {XD} I haven't really considered getting into the online TCG game, but it does sound like a lot of fun. I might as well give it a shot since I do have lot of free time to spare. About the upcoming Pok?mon games, I'm really excited to play them. I'm super pumped for the new legendary Pok?mon, especially Necrozma. He looks so cool!
    Ah so you are the same Arctic, happy to see you here now.

Oh yeah, Necrozma looks really cool, especially when it was shown fused with Lunala and Solgaleo! Do you think you have a favorite between the two for when the games launch?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2017
    Ah so you are the same Arctic, happy to see you here now.

Oh yeah, Necrozma looks really cool, especially when it was shown fused with Lunala and Solgaleo! Do you think you have a favorite between the two for when the games launch?

I'm not sure if I will have a favorite since I both like Lunala and Solgaleo the same. What about you? Do you think you have a favorite between the two?

Years
  • I'm not sure if I will have a favorite since I both like Lunala and Solgaleo the same. What about you? Do you think you have a favorite between the two?
    Well I chose Moon because I preferred Lunala. I really liked the darker colours and bat like design. So for now I've decided on Ultra Moon for Lunala.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2017
    Well I chose Moon because I preferred Lunala. I really liked the darker colours and bat like design. So for now I've decided on Ultra Moon for Lunala.

I bought both Sun and Moon on the first day they were released. I will probably do the same for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon since I can be pretty indecisive when it comes down to choosing the best game that suits me. :P

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • Welcome Arctic! It's good to see people coming over to the main forum from discord. You seem pretty up to date on the main series of games. You should swing into the trade corner and check it out. If you stop by my shop, mention this post and I'll give ya the first pokemon you order for free as a welcome gift! Enjoy PC!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! It's great to have more huge Pokemon fans around, that way discussions and conversations could never get boring! I used to play the card game but that was very short lived. The emergence of TCGO might get me back into the game though. Better than having to spend money to buy the actual cards, but there are some who quite enjoy it. PC is a great place, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. If you have any questions at all, please do ask!

Back