• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Looking for 7th Gen Shiny For Trade 1st-6th Gen Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi there all,
    I don't know if any members will remember me but I was fairly active on here 2 years ago and had a 'Mega' trade shop which allowed me to complete a living shiny dex of all available pokemon from 1st through 6th gen. (Baring some event exclusive that couldn't be shiny)

Right now I'm looking to get these shiny:
    - Rowlet
    - Litten
    - Popplio
    - Pikipek
    - Yungoos
    - Grubbin
    - Crawbrawler
    - Oricorio P'au
    - Oricorio Pom Pom
    - Oricorio Sensu
    - Oricorio Baille
    - Cutiefly
    -Rockruff (preferably with Own Tempo)
    -Wishiwashi
    -Mareanie
    -Mudbray
    -Dewpider
    -Fomantis
    -Morelull
    -Female Salandit
    - Stufful
    -Bounsweet
    -Comfey
    -Oranguru
    -Passimian
    -Wimpod
    - Sandyghast
    -Pyukumuku
    -Type:Null (if it isn't shiny locked)
    -Minior
    -Komala
    -Turtonator
    -Togedemaru
    -mimikyu
    -Bruxish
    -Drampa
    -Dhelmise
    -Jangmo-o
    -Nihilego
    -Buzzwole
    -Pheromosa
    -Xurkitree
    - Celesteela
    -Kartana
    -Guzzlord
    -Alolan Rattata
    -Alolan Raichu
    -Alolan Sandshrew
    -Alolan Vulpix
    -Alolan Diglett
    -Alolan Meowth
    -Alolan Geodude
    -Alolan Grimer
    -Alolan Exeggutor
    -Alolan Marowak
    - Shiny Blacephalon
    -Shiny Stakataka
    -Shiny Poipole

*I'm also looking for Stakataka, Blacephalon, the recent event Shiny Tapu koko, event shiny Silvally, event Marshadow, and each event pikachu with an ash cap*

Natures, IVs, moves etc... don't matter to me. I can trade you any shiny pokemon from gen 1 - 6 that can be legally attained shiny. Some have competitive IVs and natures others don't and they originate from gens 4-6. Ask about the pokemon(s) you're interested in and I'll tell you the what I have available. I can also clone your pokemon for you, so there's no loss to you!

Please PM me or reply if interested! I'll update the list as I receive new pokemon. I managed to get 6 gens of shinies, let's see if I can get one more!

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I can help with the event Silvally and the Marshadow. I haven't redeemed the codes yet as I'm just waiting until my last exam is done tomorrow to SR for decent IVs/nature, but if you can wait until then, they're all yours.

Years
  • I can help with the event Silvally and the Marshadow. I haven't redeemed the codes yet as I'm just waiting until my last exam is done tomorrow to SR for decent IVs/nature, but if you can wait until then, they're all yours.

Thank you very much!
    Is there anything you're looking for in return?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello! Are any of your Shinies self-caught? :) I have a few of the Shinies you're looking for!

Years
  • Hello! Are any of your Shinies self-caught? :) I have a few of the Shinies you're looking for!

About 6 or 7, but all of them were chance encounters and not too special otherwise to be honest. All of my shinies were obtained through users on on this site though!
    Let me know what shinies you have and what your looking for and I'll check what I have! (I have 6 game cards plus a half full pokebank so I may have multiple versions of some shinies)

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    About 6 or 7, but all of them were chance encounters and not too special otherwise to be honest. All of my shinies were obtained through users on on this site though!
    Let me know what shinies you have and what your looking for and I'll check what I have! (I have 6 game cards plus a half full pokebank so I may have multiple versions of some shinies)

I don't mind IVs, natures and stuff, but yeah, I trade Shinies directly from the OT, or from an OT I know, because too many Pokémon can't be traced back to their OT :(

I'm mainly looking for these Shinies: Swirlix, Deerling or Sawsbuck of any season, Vivillon patterns I don't have, Skitty/Delcatty, Litleo/Pyroar, Ralts or evos, Dratini or evos, Corsola, Kanto Vulpix/Ninetales, Maractus, Petilil/Lilligant, Chespin or evos...to name a few lmao

Let me know if you have any of these self caught, or self caught by a user here! :3

Years
  • I don't mind IVs, natures and stuff, but yeah, I trade Shinies directly from the OT, or from an OT I know, because too many Pokémon can't be traced back to their OT :(

I'm mainly looking for these Shinies: Swirlix, Deerling or Sawsbuck of any season, Vivillon patterns I don't have, Skitty/Delcatty, Litleo/Pyroar, Ralts or evos, Dratini or evos, Corsola, Kanto Vulpix/Ninetales, Maractus, Petilil/Lilligant, Chespin or evos...to name a few lmao

Let me know if you have any of these self caught, or self caught by a user here! :3

I understand completely! Although I have all those (well, I don't have every vivillon form, but a few), none are self caught, and as it's been awhile I wouldn't be able to tell you which user I got them from anymore. If you're not interested because of that I understand, but I can give you a complete rundown of all the variants with their nature, stats, known IVs, ability, OT and origin region of those mons I have and if any of them seem good to you I'd be happy to trade you! If not, I wish you the best in finding what you're looking for!

Additionally, the shinies I can remember catching off the top of my head are pupitar, dugtrio, hawlucha and fearow (there were others but I can't recall them at the moment)

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I have a Litten, but I'm not sure if I'll trade it or not.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I understand completely! Although I have all those (well, I don't have every vivillon form, but a few), none are self caught, and as it's been awhile I wouldn't be able to tell you which user I got them from anymore. If you're not interested because of that I understand, but I can give you a complete rundown of all the variants with their nature, stats, known IVs, ability, OT and origin region of those mons I have and if any of them seem good to you I'd be happy to trade you! If not, I wish you the best in finding what you're looking for!

Additionally, the shinies I can remember catching off the top of my head are pupitar, dugtrio, hawlucha and fearow (there were others but I can't recall them at the moment)

Oh, actually I would love your Pupitar and Hawlucha! I would rather not to make you work like crazy to finally tell you I'm not interested because I can't trace the OT ^-^;
    For those two you can look at my shop here and let me know what Gen 7 Shinies you'd like! :)

Years
  • I have a Litten, but I'm not sure if I'll trade it or not.

I understand, I can clone the litten for you after the trade and trade you back the original afterwards if you'd like so you'd have no loss?
    Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

Oh, actually I would love your Pupitar and Hawlucha! I would rather not to make you work like crazy to finally tell you I'm not interested because I can't trace the OT ^-^;
    For those two you can look at my shop here and let me know what Gen 7 Shinies you'd like! :)

Perfect! I'm just about to head to class so I'll PM you when I get back home with a trade offer!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Perfect! I'm just about to head to class so I'll PM you when I get back home with a trade offer!

No problem, I'm at work and won't be able to trade until I get off anyway! Good luck with your classes :)

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I noticed you were looking for a event silvally.
    Are you still looking for one?
    I'm looking for a female shiny Absol.

Years
  • I noticed you were looking for a event silvally.
    Are you still looking for one?
    I'm looking for a female shiny Absol.

I am still looking for one, but I did receive another offer with one earlier, and I was a bit more interested in the litten offer you made previously

I do have a female shiny absol, here's her stats:
    Lv 50
    Naughty w/super luck
    Has pokerus, originated from unova
    Caught in a pokeball
    Hp 139
    Atk 150
    Def 75
    Spa 95
    Spd 71
    Spe 83

Slash / future sight / sucker punch/ detect

Years
  • I have a RE shiny A-Grimer that you can clone if you'd like! I can give you the details on her once I jump into my Ultra Sun file if you need them, though there's nothing too special about her other than that she's super cute :pink_boogie:
    Thank you! That'd be amazing! Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

Years
  • Thank you! That'd be amazing! Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

Nope, not at all! I'll be available for trading most of tonight, probably until about 11pm EST, and throughout tomorrow :)

Grimer is nicknamed, however, so if you would like a different name or for it to just have the species name, I can run to the Name Rater and change it!

Years
  • Nope, not at all! I'll be available for trading most of tonight, probably until about 11pm EST, and throughout tomorrow :)

Grimer is nicknamed, however, so if you would like a different name or for it to just have the species name, I can run to the Name Rater and change it!

Could you PM me to work out a time? I'd prefer species name if possible, and I'll still give you some kind of a shiny as a gift regardless! :)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Thank you very much!
    Is there anything you're looking for in return?

Marshadow and Silvally are ready for trade! Besides highlighting which IVs each one has (and giving Marshadow a Bottle Cap to hold should you choose to fix its terrible Spd IV), they are both untouched. Unfortunately, I can't make Marshadow hold its Z-Crystal, but Silvally has its Gold Bottle Cap.

I'd like either a shiny Latias or Kyogre please. It seems like that they're the only two I can't catch myself between Alpha Sapphire and Ultra Sun...

Years
  • Marshadow and Silvally are ready for trade! Besides highlighting which IVs each one has (and giving Marshadow a Bottle Cap to hold should you choose to fix its terrible Spd IV), they are both untouched. Unfortunately, I can't make Marshadow hold its Z-Crystal, but Silvally has its Gold Bottle Cap.

I'd like either a shiny Latias or Kyogre please. It seems like that they're the only two I can't catch myself between Alpha Sapphire and Ultra Sun...
    I can trade you both so that it's a two for two :)
    PM me so that we can work out a trade time!

Years
  • Updated the first post by crossing off 'mons I've already traded for or have made a deal to trade for. I also added a few pokemon to the list that I previously thought were shiny locked (blacephalon, poipole, stakataka, tapu koko event)
    BUMP*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back