• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga MERCH THREAD (Not Just for New Merch!)

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
  • My package from Indigo just got here!

Spoiler:

Years
  • No new stuff, but I got my collection at least partway unpacked. I've still got a lot more to unpack yet, but here's an album showing what is unpacked:

http://imgur.com/a/YYEuA

Not sure yet. My school has a 40 thousand dollar laser engraver machine that can engrave designs into any material so I might put something on the sides. XD

That's pretty crazy. Fanciest thing my school's shop class had was a CNC machine.

My package from Indigo just got here!

Spoiler:

Nice! How is My Little Monster?

I just bough the box set of Pokemon Adventures (volumes 1-7), Watamote volume 8, and Attack on Titan volume 19. Ill post pictures later.

Got pics yet? :P

Years
  • Don, that's getting out of control. I think you have a problem.

>whack a catgirl

I might. I've got an short album that shows the stuff just in my collection room that has yet to be unpacked:

http://imgur.com/a/WTZFc

Also, I bought that game at a convention a couple years ago as a party game to play with friends, but we all decided we'd rather play Cards Against Humanity, Smash Bros, various CCGs like Weiss Schwarz, or SuperFight. None of us actually knows how to play it.

I totally forgot about this lol. Ill do it now:

Nice. Kind of jealous of your Adventures RBGY Box set.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Nice. Kind of jealous of your Adventures RBGY Box set.

Thanks!

I have wanted it for a while now. I find value - not only in reading the manga itself - but also having it as a sort of collector's item. It also came with a poster, but the poster is smaller than a regular sheet of paper and nothing special.

Years
  • I added more manga and games to my collection!

Thanks!

I have wanted it for a while now. I find value - not only in reading the manga itself - but also having it as a sort of collector's item. It also came with a poster, but the poster is smaller than a regular sheet of paper and nothing special.

I'm curious what the poster looks like. I got one in my GSC set (and I think I did leave it in there so I'd know where to find it, but it's been ages since I looked for it).

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I added more manga and games to my collection!

I'm curious what the poster looks like. I got one in my GSC set (and I think I did leave it in there so I'd know where to find it, but it's been ages since I looked for it).

To be honest, I dont know here the poster is. I may have thrown it out on accident. Its really small and I'm pretty sure its the same as the box art, so nothing special.

Years
  • So I got more stuff this past week. A Certain Scientific Accelerator 4 arrived in the mail.

Spoiler:

Then I went to return a non-manga item I had bought from Barnes & Noble, took store credit for it, and then found that they had the first Baccano! LN on the shelf.

Spoiler:

And today, I set about setting up 4 shelves I found for really cheap brand new (they were all of $10 each, probably because they use plastic posts and particle board for the wood), and then went about re-arranging my collection accordingly.

http://imgur.com/a/jLsMw

To be honest, I dont know here the poster is. I may have thrown it out on accident. Its really small and I'm pretty sure its the same as the box art, so nothing special.

Oh well. Things happen. I'd probably lose mine if I ever decided to take it out of the box set.

finally got my Maki figure that i had preordered
    Spoiler:

Which one specifically is that? Like from what collection?

Years
  • So I got more stuff this past week. A Certain Scientific Accelerator 4 arrived in the mail.

Spoiler:

Then I went to return a non-manga item I had bought from Barnes & Noble, took store credit for it, and then found that they had the first Baccano! LN on the shelf.

Spoiler:

And today, I set about setting up 4 shelves I found for really cheap brand new (they were all of $10 each, probably because they use plastic posts and particle board for the wood), and then went about re-arranging my collection accordingly.

http://imgur.com/a/jLsMw

Oh well. Things happen. I'd probably lose mine if I ever decided to take it out of the box set.

Which one specifically is that? Like from what collection?
    its from the school idol festival and i need to take a pic of my Sunny day Maki figure

Back