• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Call Of Latios

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
  • I agree this is the best Pokemon project out here! I guess sphere has much more freedom than rm2k[3]! Anyway I love the weather effect it's amazing! I also like the PC system :D ! Can't wait to play it Booda

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • One personal advantage about having a game as awesome as this in development is that it makes me even more determined to make my game as good as possible and to try to add new feature that aren't available in the other games.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I agree with Phoenix. Anyway, I really like your screens Booda!
    Your game looks better than the originals!

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2005
    hey booda i have a friend that works 4 nintendo so i show him ur pics and the movie nintendo said if the game works out good they will pay u for it.if u dont beleive me im or send an email 2 his son at devilmaycry2k9 and if u im him u'll see.i i know i cant swear but ill do it once i swear 2 god.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    They'll pay him? Does that mean it could be released worldwide on a GBA cartridge?

Hey devilmaycry, on what level is your friend in the company? I mean what is his status?

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • I bet Booda's sick and tired of all the praise and compliments..........Okay, maybe not.
    Lol not quite yet.

hey booda i have a friend that works 4 nintendo so i show him ur pics and the movie nintendo said if the game works out good they will pay u for it.if u dont beleive me im or send an email 2 his son at devilmaycry2k9 and if u im him u'll see.i i know i cant swear but ill do it once i swear 2 god.

That would be pretty cool but I need more proof.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I can hear some jealousy and competitiveness around here. Well, those two things are good to an extent; not to much of it though. I actually thought it was funny: phoenix's statement and Booda's reply.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2005
    booda u said u need proof when ever u r in miami im me at Ejokers2k9 and ill take u 2 him.or where do u live?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2005
    yes it will be release as a gba cartridge.srry 4 double post.also booda if u want im me at Ejokers2k9 thats if u have aol if u dont try 2 get it 2 chat.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I have some constructive criticism after watching your video, Booda.

1) You should make the cloud overlay semitransparent. It would get really annoying to have your vision obstructed every other second by a cloud. Also, they look really cut out. Maybe you can blend the edges a little bit?

2) You didn't have any animation for when you walk in the grass, which has become commonplace in the games found around here.

3) You use the regular speaking message background for the sign. It should be different. There are three types of message backgrounds: Talking, Sign, and General. Talking is white with blue outline, a sign is white with a grey border, and general has a sort of purplish outline.

4) The down-facing arrow in the message isn't bobbing up and down indicating there is more message and to press space or whatever button you're using.

5) In the battle system, the hilighted section that you use to select which move looks off-center at some times.

6) There are no battle animations. But of course, like everything, this is a work in progress, right :)

7) Is that flying grass?

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • @ DarkMage

1.I agree

2.I am going to put those in.

3.Ok I'll change it.

4.It dosen't really matter.

5.So?

6.Yes it is a work in progress,I though I would get the core battle system done first,all the coding and stuff like that.That seemed like a bit of a cheap shot.

7.No they are leaves being blown about in the storm.

Seems like your just nitpicking so you can find any of the slightest mistakes.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Seems like your just nitpicking so you can find any of the slightest mistakes.

Nah, I think he justs wants to help improve your game.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I'm nitpicking because everything is so good there's not much to suggest but those tiny little things :).

And about #6, I admit it, it was a little bit of a cheap shot. I was aiming for 10 points to improve, but I couldn't find enough to get past six :)

In the end, it all comes down to the details. Games with great detail stand out from those with less. It's true in gameplay, graphics, sound effects, every element of game design, really. I just trying to help make your game the best it can be, especially since it's got so much hype ;)

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Meh its ok.
    Sorry if sounded like a whiny git but when I released a preview of my other game harvest moon : welcome home,people starting complaining because there were things missing and I thought that would be obvious since its a preview,I just dont want that to happen with this game too.
    Anyway I was away for a while but Im back now so work on c.o.l shall resume shortly.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That's good to hear. One thing I've noticed at PC is that people barely ever
    complain about things, except for attachments.
    Anyway, I'm please to hear that c.o.l will be resumed and wish you all the best!

Back