• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Call Of Latios

Years
    hmmm.. no posts for a while... sigh, i hope this doesn't turn out like yami's game which he supposedly revived only to drop it again..

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Dont worry,I was just at my friends house for a week so I couldnt work on but im back so now I can.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I was getting a little worried that it was discontinued myself. But I don't think Booda would have let us down. Glad to see a post from you!

Years
    Sorry.. I thought it had been a little longer than that... *losing his grip on reality*
    Anyway go and have fun with your friends, you can work on this whenever you want..

@DM lol yeah i like to be informed.. This is almost my favourite game on PC..

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Yay new screens.
    They are of an Island in Tilko.
    Its a fairly large island.

In the screen with the red roof house the hero looks a bit messed up but thats only because he was running when the screen was taken.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Great! you've used my favorite color mixes for the houses. My only criticism is that the 2 floor building looks like you have squashed two smaller houses together because there is a big black line in the middle.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    I found this thread by accident. I just saw the video and the screen shots. All I can say is WOW. I can't wait for your demo.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think it would look better if the black line on the 2floor house was thinner.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Pokedavid said:
    umm, Booda Sack you should know that on ur Pokemon: Call of Latios site the link for the demo doesn't work..under the game info..pls i really want to play a demo

I don't think he ever released a demo.

Amazing screens Booda! I absolutely in awe of how cool the buildings look.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Thanks for the compliments everyone.
    An no sorry I didnt release a demo yet.

Screen with the building without the black line.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    instead of the 2 white line of bricks, I think a window would be better.
    Once again, looks great!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I think if he replaced the white bricks with windows, it would look too dull. I like it the way it is right now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Been looking at this game for a while, and, WOW, looks amazing! I have two questions... Do you have a set release date for a demo, or are you just playing this by ear booda? Also, what do you think will be in the demo, if there is one? Thanx. I am asking this because I would like to know if anything has changed in the cards yet, or is everything going according to plan.

Last edited:
    Back