• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you keep writing blogs/journals?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I was just curious. I've always tried having them handy in case I come up with new ideas. That's basically why I started using my writing binder again. It's sort of like a private journal, but it just has more to it than most normal ones do. I like to brainstorm a lot, and I tend to do it most when I'm out and about. It helps if I can have a notebook or my iPad handy if I feel like jotting somethings down too. The only problem is being able to finish the stories I come up with and keeping them going. ><

So, my fellow writers... do you keep a writing journal or blog? Discuss~

Bay

Years
  • Sort of. Back when I was active in Livejournal I would post my fics and some writing musings there while mixed with some personal stuff. Most of my friends then moved to Tumblr and so I started posting there, but it 's much harder to get your stories recognized. I know some folks have writing sideblogs on tumblr where they post their stories and reblog writing advice, but I already have fics in my main account and already too many sideblogs orz.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Well, I try to maintain my blog, but I haven't really done anything writing related.

Back