• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hold item ideas?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Magic Mushroom-

Pokemon holding the item turns into Mario for 2 turns.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Not sure if this is overpowered or not, but I always thought an item with a slightly weakened Technician ability would be really cool.

Squeeze Toy: A pokemon holding this item will have all moves with a base power of 40 or less have their power doubled.

I also want an item that would be like a reverse Soothe Bell, I'm so tired of Frustration being a useless attack.

Danger Ball: A pokemon holding this item will not gain Happiness and will lose Happiness with each step you take.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Frozen Collar

+Turns Normal-type moves into Ice-type moves.
-Deals damage to the holder if it is not an Ice-type. (It would be bad news for some Dragon or Ground-types.)

porygoing

Kreeeeeh
Years
I thought physical defense version of assault vest, but soon I found some reasons on the internet why it doesn't exist.

Back