• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crazy Ideas Thread

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Okay, I made this thread so you guys can post things you've always wondered.For example, if practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • That's flawed. Perfect practice makes perfect. Practice makes, something else... X_X;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • "practice makes perfect" is true. Practice makes you "perfect." You will still make a mistake but perfect to humankind isn't "no mistakes." "Perfect" to humankind means the best one there is, or something is good.

(like how someone suggest about something, and we reply "oh that's perfect!"?)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • If you don't do practices with correct procedures, you're likely never going to do it right. I'm referring to Kung Fu btw, or other physical activities.

PokeTrainerCarol

I don't know...I don't think I can actually think of one o_o
    Howcome Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne etc. are so rich and famous if SO many people talk bad about them?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't like censor bypass personally. There are cleaner words you can use to pass on almost the same thought.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, we all have to learn. It will be helpful when we compile a list of rules and make it easy to see so everyone knows them.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • If someone was flaming in a topic and that topic was deleted, does that mean the flaming never happened?

*don't apply logic to the above statement, it was meant to be stupid*

I had a crazy idea of domesticating a special species of house gorilla. We did it to dogs and horses, if we select gorillas for certain qualities and with a touch of inbreeding, we can get pet gorillas with cool colors maybe! I want a house gorilla, darnit.

I want a house sloth too. I want these animals to be bred to be owned safely w/o a permit. Unfortunately, if we started now, I wouldn't have a house gorilla or sloth in my lifetime :*(. But hey, I could be reincarnated!

Back