• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO

Delliar

Banned
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2018
    HI nice to be in the community finally !
    i make Rom hacks from leaf green and fire red
    cant call them dope but they are good
    needed some good feedback on em so
    thanks again

Hi!

Hey if u play rom hacks please give some feedback on my
    Rom hack my youtube account name is maddex complicates if u
    Dnt find it that way check out my profile video link

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi, welcome to the community~ We have a huge and fun ROM Hacking community here, I hope you'll think so too c: Good luck with your hacks and channel!

Years
  • I haven't played ROMs in a while, nor have I finished my challenge runs in my GBA/GBC games lol.. but perhaps eventually ; ;/ too lazy and tired atm. Welcome Delliar! Wishing you luck with your games and hope you stay. :D

Years
  • Hey, welcome! I'm sure our amazing ROM hacking community will be able to assist and give feedback to your ROM hack.
    Good luck and enjoy! :D

Bigjon357

https://discord.gg/HAXrq78
    Years
  • Hi. I'm bigjon357. I'm currently looking for other trainers that have sun and moon and plan on getting ultra sun and moon. You may private message me with your information. Mines 4098-7054-7111.

Back