• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

iPika

Crytec
Years
Fixed, you won't need to restart the game, just make sure you exit and enter the map again if you saved there.

I made mountain grass too in this patch, very small update! I'll keep them rolling.

Waaaaaaait... Hold on... Nacrene City means in Unova? So... Sinnoh is completed? And another question. Is there a list of how I can evolve certain pokemon eg. Gliscor and Golem? Or do they evolve the same way as in real Platinum? I'm not up to date so I'm really confused. I've only reached until oreburgh and its awesome so far. Thanks a lot!

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Waaaaaaait... Hold on... Nacrene City means in Unova? So... Sinnoh is completed? And another question. Is there a list of how I can evolve certain pokemon eg. Gliscor and Golem? Or do they evolve the same way as in real Platinum? I'm not up to date so I'm really confused. I've only reached until oreburgh and its awesome so far. Thanks a lot!

Yes every evolution works the same, and Sinnoh is incomplete as you will see. It's different to platinum in many ways but I'll try to keep the HM's/items in the same place so you can obtain them the same way.

Glad you like it! :)

iPika

Crytec
Years
Yes every evolution works the same, and Sinnoh is incomplete as you will see. It's different to platinum in many ways but I'll try to keep the HM's/items in the same place so you can obtain them the same way.

Glad you like it! :)

Well, my Gligar just evolved into a Gliscor by leveling up at night. Without a Razor Fang. Not complaining, its totally awesome. Anyway, there some bugs like when I battle the first gym leader, there's some yellow pixels. Then it disappears. Not game changing, just noticed. Ï of naïve doesn't show up. Rest of them are known. Good luck.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 1, 2014
i've currently started playing this on my channel i can't link yet but i will in future i hope you stick to the updates :d

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Well, my Gligar just evolved into a Gliscor by leveling up at night. Without a Razor Fang. Not complaining, its totally awesome. Anyway, there some bugs like when I battle the first gym leader, there's some yellow pixels. Then it disappears. Not game changing, just noticed. Ï of naïve doesn't show up. Rest of them are known. Good luck.

Oh, no I'll fix that for the next update. The background is a massive problem, I'll be changing them later when I have a better picture.

just after sandjem town my game completely freezes can anybody help?

Where abouts? White screen or black screen or just a screen freeze? I'll get on that right away!

EDIT: Just put Beta 1.5 up the link was for 1.0 XD, now it works!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 1, 2014
Oh, no I'll fix that for the next update. The background is a massive problem, I'll be changing them later when I have a better picture.

Where abouts? White screen or black screen or just a screen freeze? I'll get on that right away!

EDIT: Just put Beta 1.5 up the link was for 1.0 XD, now it works!

itds just after the first town as you speak to the girl and she shows you how to catch pokemon

iPika

Crytec
Years
One other thing. When you speak to the guy at the statue while going up the stairs from the extreme left, the script does not play, thus crashes when I speak to the guy. (Forgot his name)

muy5vc.png

Don't mind this if you already know.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
One other thing. When you speak to the guy at the statue while going up the stairs from the extreme left, the script does not play, thus crashes when I speak to the guy. (Forgot his name)

muy5vc.png

Don't mind this if you already know.

Dammit, I remember, I changed my movement permissions to allow for 2 y-positions to allow for easier stair climbing, it's not broken. You just have to step here:

Eabko.jpg

I'll make sure I fix this for the next beta.

You need to step on that to activate nearly all other events XD !

Years

Adding to this, there are a couple of people in Hearthome city that don't have scripts, therefore crashing the game. Also trying to get to Route 208 won't work and the music in Solaceon Town doesn't play.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Adding to this, there are a couple of people in Hearthome city that don't have scripts, therefore crashing the game. Also trying to get to Route 208 won't work and the music in Solaceon Town doesn't play.

They should be fixed in the newest link I updated. Music as well :)

iPika

Crytec
Years
Does the beta end at Eternal City? If not, what do I do after talking to the guy? The cave and the stairs of the building both are blocked.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Does the beta end at Eternal City? If not, what do I do after talking to the guy? The cave and the stairs of the building both are blocked.

Nope it ends way later, Cyrus (the blue hair guy) is activated by the script in my previous post, once you step on that, you get given cut from Cynthia, which you can use to get into the entrance of Team Galactic!

iPika

Crytec
Years
Nope it ends way later, Cyrus (the blue hair guy) is activated by the script in my previous post, once you step on that, you get given cut from Cynthia, which you can use to get into the entrance of Team Galactic!

My bad. I redownloaded and repatched and it works now. Thanks!

PS: Why doesn't Bidoof learn rock smash?

Last edited:

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Tested The Hack, Not Half Bad Man. Good Luck, You'll Needed It. I Hope This Won't End Up Dead And Keep Up The Great Progress :-)

Definitely not, I am tidying up so many things at the current moment that don't qualify as a release.

To date I have completed:

- Added in all custom habitat pages (so the Venasaur doesn't appear when you catch a Bidoof XD)
- 649 everything (cries, moves, stats, TM's/HM's)
- Bug fixes
- Tilesets created for future towns
- Custom items (mobile phone, Stemulator)

Expect a nice big release coming up in the next month or 2. :)

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
Glad To See That Post Man, Slowly But Surely And So Far So Good. Oh And That Venusaur Thing Your Referring To Was Different From Mine. When I Catch Pokemons On The First Route, Nidoran M Was The One Appearing. But That's Similar Anyway. Month Or 2? I'll Keep That In Mind Man :-)

Years
The game's awesome! And, where does the beta end?

EDIT: Where's the clowns? I found two of them, but where is the third one?

And, I found bugs, don't worry, minor bugs:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
The game's awesome! And, where does the beta end?

EDIT: Where's the clowns? I found two of them, but where is the third one?

And, I found bugs, don't worry, minor bugs:

Spoiler:

Altitudes are fixed and the Beta ends on Route 3 I think.

Which house is that? I can't really remember from that pic!

Back