• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Dude, just to info you the entries don't work cause you pointed sinnoh pokemon over the kanto spots without replacing the kanto pokemon spots, it causes for example: charmander appears instead of chimchar.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I can't wait until this hack is completed. It is very awesome that you're planning on putting all 721 pokemon in. I wish you good luck!

Years
HeY EvEryONE !!! Pickup the starter PIPLUP!! It will rock the game,I mean it learn WATER SPROUT!!! at lv 13 only(DAMAGE 150!!)

Anyway if someone didnt took it or anyone who wish to take all three starter just tell me,I will help you all!!Just VM me anytime!!!
(Its not cheatcode even!!!)

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
HeY EvEryONE !!! Pickup the starter PIPLUP!! It will rock the game,I mean it learn WATER SPROUT!!! at lv 13 only(DAMAGE 150!!)

Anyway if someone didnt took it or anyone who wish to take all three starter just tell me,I will help you all!!Just VM me anytime!!!
(Its not cheatcode even!!!)

Hahah! Water sport is now the correct move.

I'm fixing everyones bugs as we speak, and DON'T level up budew, his evolutions method crashes the game.

As for tiles I can make the new grass darker and fix the doors but shadows won't be in for buildings sorry. Just a limitation on palettes.

Years
Wait a minute my monferno just leveled up lv 26 and learnt FEINT ATTaCK!!!(damage 60 and dark move never miss)

So you add new movepool for monferno??

tutorial-HOW TO GET ALL THREE STARTERS-

before reaching the eternia forest catch abra and TELEPORT!!! (I believe this is called TOTAL BUG)

Last edited by a moderator:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
It appears there was a "Sinnoh Legacy" created in 2008 that most likely did not reach completion. If it comes to that, would you be willing to change the name of the hack? And finally, I'm glad there's already a beta ready to play.

CosmicBlazer

Batman
Years
I don't think it matters that was six years ago so it isn't a problem.

Hack looks good I like the gen 1 tile and background you added to the game.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
I don't think it matters that was six years ago so it isn't a problem.

Hack looks good I like the gen 1 tile and background you added to the game.

If it is a problems please let me know and I'll get a new one.

Thanks I'll try to get the next update as fast as I can! Still working on tiles and squashing remaining bugs!

anaphysik

Wahahahahawntah~!
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2019
If it is a problems please let me know and I'll get a new one.
You almost certainly do *not* need to choose a new name for the hack. Similar/same names are quite common for hacks, and would only be a problem if they caused a lot of confusion (by both hacks being actively worked on and sharing themes) - and even then, it's not a big deal (as can be seen by the two Yellow Adventures hacks that are being worked on currently, for example).

Still, if you do consider changing the name, I recommend "Sinnoh: History Rewritten." That name both calls back to one of Sinnoh's main motifs (it being steeped in history and mythos) and alludes to the reality-warping meddling of Stavros. (And, of course, it's rather epic-sounding too :P.) Feel free to use that if you like it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I had a question. Are you keeping the trade functionality of this game? Also, will you be increasing the amount of box storage space, being as there will be all 721 Pokemon in the game?

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
I had a question. Are you keeping the trade functionality of this game? Also, will you be increasing the amount of box storage space, being as there will be all 721 Pokemon in the game?

As of right now, no I won't be, I haven't included them all in my hack yet. All trade evo's will be replaced either by trade stone or some other method I want. I don't see the point in making two save files and trading, it's too inconvenient for a hack :)

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Hey everyone, Beta 1.5 is now out and contains these following things:

- All outdoor graphics have been redone (not 100% platinum alike but similar)
- All music has 127 instruments (thanks to Alisa180)
- Most bugs sent in are fixed

The game is now stand alone and goes up to Nacrene City. You shouldn't encounter any major game breaking bugs but regular saves will fix this!

Have fun

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
Years
Hey everyone, Beta 1.5 is now out and contains these following things:

- All outdoor graphics have been redone (not 100% platinum alike but similar)
- All music has 127 instruments (thanks to Alisa180)
- Most bugs sent in are fixed

The game is now stand alone and goes up to Nacrene City. You shouldn't encounter any major game breaking bugs but regular saves will fix this!

Have fun

Keep it up with the great updates.

Years
hey, why not put the option to choose the character? I would play with the Platinum ... I guess I'm not the right single?

PS: sorry for my bad Inglês, using google translate

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
hey, why not put the option to choose the character? I would play with the Platinum ... I guess I'm not the right single?

PS: sorry for my bad Inglês, using google translate

I have a reason for that, but I'm not sure why yet. Stayed tuned for the next update :)

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Hey, I can't go upstairs in the Galactic Building in Eterna City. Also I cannot enter Mt. Coronet. Can you fix it please?

Fixed, you won't need to restart the game, just make sure you exit and enter the map again if you saved there.

I made mountain grass too in this patch, very small update! I'll keep them rolling.

Back