• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thanks for having me!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2018
    Although I am a long time huge fan of Pokemon, I never really joined a a forum community before.

I enjoy seeing different people's opinions when it comes to forming unique teams and strategies.

I also have a new youtube page in which I am working on a Pokemon x Persona crossover series.

Last edited by a moderator:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! We?re glad you decided to join us. We cover all aspects of the Pok?mon franchise so without a doubt you?ll find something to chat about. Feel free to visit our Competitive Pok?mon section. Were also working on upgrading our battle server, so be on the lookout for that! You?re free to link your YouTube channel in your signature.

If you have any questions, don?t hesitate to contact me, or another staff member. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! PC is definitely the right community to join if you want to talk about Pokemon! Also your crossover sounds really interesting! Best of luck to you on that front! :)

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    heyyy and welcome aboard <3
    Like Fairy said, you came to the right place if its about Pokemon, well thats not all, we also discuss other topics. Enjoy your time and happy posting.

Cheers <3

Back