• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toddler Playground V.4

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Did you and your toddler get what you want for Christmas?

Zparky loves bows and chocolate - exactly what I gave him

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • ~Kawaii~ said:
    Yes, yes it is.

:cer_blankstare:

Rio got chocolate, which she loves to bits, so she's happy. Like I said, she just likes the part of Christmas with food in it.

Years
  • Did you and your toddler get what you want for Christmas?

Uh huh! We can't get our tongues out of that Chocolate Fountain!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    hi im tmandan i am new to this so.... bye bye

Err... What? OK...

Anyway:

Did you and your toddler get what you want for Christmas?

As far as I know, Turtwig is happy with what she got, and I am with what I got.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Anyway, new topic -

Is your toddler excited for New Years?
    Yup, Lilly is, she's talking about World Domination or something... Kids and there imaginations, eh?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Did you and your toddler get what you want for Christmas? - Well, I got Nike Air and Vans. I don't have a Toddler.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Did you and your toddler get what you want for Christmas? - Well, I got Nike Air and Vans. I don't have a Toddler.

You know what to do in that case, you've been here before. Pretend you do!

Is your toddler excited for New Years?

Well, not really... Well, nothing happens much then, makes us feel older (and makes my mother feel older, as it is her birthday)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Is your toddler excited for New Years?

If anything as to do with chocolate, Zparky is excited for it - Our new years has Chocolate

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • It would be more easier if one doesn't have to scan the past pages for which Toddler they already chose. Please excuse my short-term memories, if you may.

Is Your Toddler Excited for The New Year?
    - Since the both of us are going to be stuck at home, watching the ball drop from New York, no. We'll both be discontent. :<

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Originally posted by Drizzle
    It would be more easier if one doesn't have to scan the past pages for which Toddler they already chose. Please excuse my short-term memories, if you may.

If you don't remember which toddler you had chosen last time and you don't feel like looking back through your previous posts/old pages, then simply choose a new toddler. :)

Also Mims and I won't mind if we are stuck at home watching the ball drop, for we don't really feel 'stuck' there, and we don't mind being there watching it on tv. True, it would be cool to actually be in NYC watching it in that huge crowd of people, but we're perfectly content on where we are. We do this every year (and plus this year we are hanging out with a duo of friends on that day, before going home to watch the ball drop. This makes us even more happier <3).

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Or use that personal notepad in your User CP to put stuff like this in. It is there for us to use for whatever we want.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • Sorry I've been away for a while. Personal problems and an addiction to a game called Thief. On Christmas, it took us at least 3 hours to open all our presents. My sister and I tied for the most this year. I received around 40 + "Stocking Stuffers".

Did you and your toddler get what you wanted for Christmas?

We did. I got a 1 TB external hard-drive. I also received plenty of art supplies (although I accidentally broke one pencil in a pack by stepping on it.) Also, some very nice Pokemon magazines (I'm not interested in the words; I'm interested in the pictures).

Stanley received his very own electronic sketch pad. It hooks up to the computer and an Adobe Illustrator-like program and he can draw what he wants. With the new technology, he's already made a real work of art.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Hmm... ~HAPPY NEW YEAR~

New topic ~ Did you or your toddler make any new Years Resolutions?
    Lilly's one was "EXPLOD MOOR STUF AND ROOL DAH WURLD!"
    I think she needs a lesson in handwriting and spelling... Again...

Promotions ~

Deviation
    Flash!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Yay Promotion!

Did you or your toddler make any new Years Resolutions?

Just the one. She won't tell me it though.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • Did you or your toddler make any new Years Resolutions?

Yes. He wants to try to be less reserved and actually start a conversation. But I think it's going to be a long year. We'll see how it goes though.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Did you or your toddler make any new Years Resolutions?

Mine and Mim's resolution was to be more outgoing towards others and to be happier overall. :)

Lilly's one was "EXPLOD MOOR STUF AND ROOL DAH WURLD!"
    I think she needs a lesson in handwriting and spelling... Again...

Well, the saying goes that practice makes perfection.. now we can only hope this theory can apply to Lilly. xD;

Back