• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GDW Issue 8

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • Good podcast.
    He kind of has to say that. ;))

I'm honored to have the podcast hosted on Calis, Neo. :D

I also want to mention quickly that this is probably the most views and posts an issue of GDW has gotten in quite some time, and I'd like to thank all of you for reading and posting.

Yuoaman

Years
  • I have to mention though... I don't usually pronounce the word 'podcast' like I did at the beginning.

Seriously, I don't. <_<

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    lol I never even picked up on it until you pointed it out.
    "PODCASS""HUMHUMHUM"

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • Awesome :P I loved the little comments.
    The podcast was a little annoying because in my headphones I only heard Yuoaman on one side and Neo and the others booming on the other side.. (owww the right ear hurts)

Yuoaman

Years
  • Awesome :P I loved the little comments.
    The podcast was a little annoying because in my headphones I only heard Yuoaman on one side and Neo and the others booming on the other side.. (owww the right ear hurts)

Sorry about that, hopefully the next time around we will figure out the audio a little better. :\

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • Listening now, not having any headphone troubles.

I'd complain about how unprofessional Poeman's echo is, but I'm loling too hard and just don't care. Podcast mascot potential? I think so.

Also, slogan potential here...
    Calisprojects.com: A Place to Check it Out, if You Want to Check it Out

Oh yeah.

Awesome stuff, guys. =D

EDIT: The next song in my iTunes playlist was the GI Joe Animated Series Theme Song, totally did not expect that. Anyway, great job! I was disappointed when it ended, and I think that says alot! Whether or not it says alot about your abilities to entertain or about my boredom is up in the air, though.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
  • Listening now, not having any headphone troubles.

I'd complain about how unprofessional Poeman's echo is, but I'm loling too hard and just don't care. Podcast macot potential? I think so. it wuz da oder stufz he wuz doin dat did it, we no wut u was lukin at!

Also, slogan potential here...
    Calisprojects.com: A Place to Check it Out, if You Want to Check it Out
    wuts a slowgin?

Oh yeah.

Awesome stuff, guys. =D
    sumwun tinks im a persun, yay!

EDIT: The next song in my iTunes playlist was the GI Joe Animated Series Theme Song, totally did not expect that. evry sawng on my plylist is gi jowe!!!!!! Anyway, great job! I was disappointed when it ended, and I think that says alot! Whether or not it says alot about your abilities to entertain or about my boredom is up in the air, though.
    i can be teh nxet gary sinfleed!

I have to stop with the inane comments in the Quote, but I can't help myself.

But seriously, Poeman was both hosting the call among other things, which caused his echo. :\

Glad to hear that you liked it, though.

P.S. You should contact Calis Projects' slogan department... which doesn't exist yet... I nominate myself as chairman. :D

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    So, I just finished listening, and is that music in the background?

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    poepoeecho.jpg

Code:
    http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p8/Poepoe2007/poepoeecho.jpg

Yuoaman

Years
  • So, I just finished listening, and is that music in the background?
    Yep. :D

Mono edited some music into the background. :P

poepoeecho.jpg

Code:
    http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p8/Poepoe2007/poepoeecho.jpg

The f4ngurlz will never come, Poe.

EDIT: If you guys keep posting this might become popular, and we wouldn't want that... would we? :\

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I've just listened to the podcast, and it sounds fun to be a part of (once it gets going, at least). A few more topics to discuss couldn't hurt.

GDW is really progressing and turning into something really cool. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens from here on.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    The archived section is wrong, and this was the wrong topic VareityVidsnet

The topic we are currently talking about is my fangirls!

Atomic Reactor

Hahaha i could most of the time, but sometimes it was to difficult :P

Back