• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YouTube is taking actions to protect minors

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • https://youtube-creators.googleblog.com/2019/02/more-updates-on-our-actions-related-to.html

Apparently, there have been predators attacking young people and such...

...but get this... YouTube is cutting off smaller channels/creators. They refuse to go after other channels such as for Toddlers & Tiaras. In fact, a channel I do follow is being deeply affected by this. Their comments have been disabled, and it's hurting a lot of people. This channel does nothing but spread the good towards kids & teens with varying special needs such as mine!

What are your thoughts on YT's actions here?

Last edited:
    Years
  • YouTube has not cared for the creators who create quality content in ages, and has pretty much gone downhill in the last 1-2 years more than it ever has. They've been really shitty ever since the Logan Paul incident, and will never be able to recover from their losses and just don't care for their creators at all

Back