• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for fun

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2021
    Hello everyone, you can call me Skyler, this is honestly my first time joinning a pokemon forums. But I am here to have some fun with others ,

Interests: Anything pokemon (obivously) , Gaming (all kinds) music, anthro works, drawing/art , role plays etc.

My and my girlfriend play alot of online games be it on PC or Wii U and hopefully on the Nintendo switch later in the upcoming weeks if you want to play with us to hang out and have some fun. Don't be afraid to ask. This may be a sore point for MANY folks but...discord is not the best for me = = the audio kills my ears and its a pain to set up the mic so for us Skype would be preferred however discord is not completely out of the question because I have a chat setup on discord.
    we have gaming sessions at least one a day for a about an hour time zones may be a problem for some but will work it out or if you just want to say hi that good too ^^

Discord: https://discord.gg/qE9fV

hope to hear from you soon

Years
  • I miss being active with games. D: But I'm a lot busier now, and so dedicated to some of my phone apps that it's tough to get invested in PC gaming. Plus I'm on a Mac so less available games... don't wanna keep booting to my near empty Windows partition to try stuff, lol. My 3DS and PS Vita could certainly use more playtime too.

Welcome Skyler! Nice to meet you. ^^ You'll make a lot of friends here if you stick around, perhaps we'll see you around our own Discord chat sometime also? (discord.gg/pokecommunity)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello everyone, you can call me Skyler, this is honestly my first time joinning a pokemon forums. But I am here to have some fun with others ,

Interests: Anything pokemon (obivously) , Gaming (all kinds) music, anthro works, drawing/art , role plays etc.

My and my girlfriend play alot of online games be it on PC or Wii U and hopefully on the Nintendo switch later in the upcoming weeks if you want to play with us to hang out and have some fun. Don't be afraid to ask. This may be a sore point for MANY folks but...discord is not the best for me = = the audio kills my ears and its a pain to set up the mic so for us Skype would be preferred however discord is not completely out of the question because I have a chat setup on discord.
    we have gaming sessions at least one a day for a about an hour time zones may be a problem for some but will work it out or if you just want to say hi that good too ^^

Discord: https://discord.gg/qE9fV

hope to hear from you soon

Hey, hey~ Welcome! I'm not quite sure if I'm going to be getting the Nintendo Switch initially, but I will eventually! Games like Xenoblade 2,Shin Megami Tensei, Fire Emblem Warriors are far too good to pass up! But yeah, maybe you'll enjoy boards like our Video Games section? Would be a blast seeing you there. :]

Have fun, and I hope to hear from you soon too! Lemme know if you need a hand, and I'll be happy to help. <33

Back