• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
  • OOC: Is anyone going to join my RPG: The Whole New Advanced World: PART 1?
    BTW, do you like my new style of colour.
    And how many days before Christmas is it in RPG time?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy heard her name called from the Quiddich players. By now, all her nervousness had completely drained away, and she only felt excitement and confidence. She took her broom and sailed upwards on it slowly, Her fellow Gryffindors smiled, and she felt even more relieved.

"Hi," she said excitedly to them, hovering on her broomstick, and waiting for further instructions.

Andrew saw some Gryffindors heading down the hall to the Quiddich field. Cassidy was among them. He scowled, and followed them unnoticed to the Quiddich field, carrying a book of Hexes from the library under his arm.

When he reached the field, he did his best to stay out of sight. There was no way Cassidy was going to make the Quiddich team if he had anything to say about it. He had already taken Dad away from him, earning all of his praises, and Andrew got nothing for his efforrts! If she took away Mum too...

Narrowing his eyebrows in anger, he took out his wand, and opened to book to a broom hexing spell...

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy grinned at Terra's remark. The team captain called the other two chasers over so they could try playing with Cassidy as a team member.

"We'll run that new play we've been working on to crush Slytherin with just the Chasers. The beaters will go and act as defense," the captain said gleefully, tossing one of the chasers the Quaffle. "I'll stay here with the rest of the team to see how Cassidy does."

Cassidy flew after her fellow chasers, gripping the broom tightly as she picked up speed.

Andrew began to mutter under is breath, waving his wand in several directions, and keeping eye contact with Cassidy's broom. He smirked to himself. He'd only do enough to ruin her tryout...nothing to seriously harm her.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy was up in the air, flying quickly. She caught and passed the Quaffle like lightning, following the instructions of who would hopefully be her teammates.

As much as Cassidy had tried to avoid team sports in the past, she had to admit that she enjoyed this. It was great fun to be flying around, and what excitement to be avoiding other students and their bats in the process.

Cassidy made a successful throw into the goal, with a cheer from her fellow chasers. She grinned despite herself. The captain ordered anothe go at it, and gave some instructions to his beaters-turned-defense. Cassidy had the Quaffle to begin with this time.

"Just go with what you feel is right, Cassidy!" the captain called. "You're doing very well!"

"Okay!" Cassidy called back. Her broom handle began to vibrate suddenly. She narrowed her eyebrows in confusion, but continued onwards anway, streaking through the air like a bolt of lightning.

Her broom began to buck violently, and she passed the Quaffle to another chaser. She hung on tight to her broom, confused by its strange antics. Thinking quickly, she grabbed for her wand, almost loosing her balance and falling off. She retireved her wand from her pocket, and put a gripping charm on her broom. It resumed its normal state, and Cassidy cast a look over her shoulder.

Andy scowled at her from the stands, and she saw him discreetely pocket his wand with a look of disgust.

Cassidy turned back around and resumed the tryout, successfully dodgeing the beaters, and assisting the score of another successful goal. She smiled, feeling a great exhileration and contentment with her performance.

The Gryffindor team then crowded around their captain, the goal keeper, and Terra to discuss the outcome...

Cassidy waited patiently in the air for the results.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy almost fell off her broom with happiness. She landed as Terra gathered her in a big hug. Cassidy grinned wildly, so excited to be part of the team. They parted, and Cassidy ran to her new team members, swept up in the excitement of making it onto the team. She hardly noticed Andrew stomping away sulkily.

"Thanks everyone," she said earnestly, barely able to contain her happiness. She rested her broom on her shoulder, and looked at them all. "Are we continuing practice? I have detention with Snape in about an hour or so..."

She glanced at Terra with a scrunched up face about the detention they would soon have to attend. Karli would be joining them also, so maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "I have to go too, Tim." I said weakly.
    At that, our captain, Tim, gave out a little noise, like 'Pfft!'.
    "Dentention? I am going to see Proffessor McGonagall. After all, our new chaser and our seeker need to be at practice." He sped off, most likely to complain to the head of our House.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy grimaced at her captain's words. She looked over at Terra helplessly. The snow covered ground chilled her feet and she shivered.

"Stupid Snape..." she muttered under her breath, and looked at her teammates. "Sorry guys."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "He's gonna get us OUT of detention??" Cassidy practically squealed, feeling better than ever. "Wow!"

She looked at Terra excitedly. Unbelieveable! Who knew someone could have that much influence!

Andrew stalked down the hallway angrily, practically throwing himself into the Slytherin Common room, and then went upstairs to sleep. He was already sick and tired of being here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back