• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I stared at it. For some reason I didn't find it funny.
    "I just want to practice becoming a stag!" I said taking the animagus book to a quiet corner.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Cassidy looked at Josh as he went to a corner to read, a confused expression on her face. She blinked a few times, and picked up another Potions book.

"DId I say something wrong?" she asked Terra, looking up from her book.

Andrew made his way to the library, and noticing his sister was there, rolled his eyes emphatically. He walked in, and took a table a little ways away from Cassidy and her friends. What she had said to him a breakfast about not fitting in Slytherin bothered him a lot. He scowled and hid himself behind a book.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Cassidy sighed and returned to her reading. She saw Andrew out of the corner of her eye, but decided to just ignore him for now. She took a few notes, and returned the book to the table. She leaned back in her chair and stretched, her hands reaching behind her.

"I think I've done all I can do tonight," she told Terra. She smiled and went to replace the books she had taken.

On her way, she passed Josh, and paused for a moment, looking almost remorsefully at his face, which was absorbed in the book before him. She put her free hand on the back of his chair to subtlely get his attention and spoke softly.

"I'm sorry if I upset you back there," she told him earnestly. "I hope you can forgive me for whatever it is I did."

She looked at him meaningfully, hoping he wasn't too angry with her.

Andrew rolled his eyes once more as Cassidy spoke to Josh. He was getting more fed up with her by the minute. He put down his book quickly, his movements sharp and rigid, full of anger. He made his way through the library, past the tables where student were busy studying, and to the Potions shelves, where he knew Cassidy would soon be headed.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I walked up the steps, and into the Library. I saw Cassidy and Josh, and walked over to them.
    "Whats going on guys?" I asked happily. I noticed the book Josh was reading.
    "Youmight want to calm down Josh, becoming a Animagus is hard work, and you have to be patient and calm"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I got up after a few minutes and walked up to the castle. "Hey Will!" I exclaimed as I walked over to him.

"SSHH!" He said shutting me up.

"What's the matter!?" I said looking around.

"Somethings in the castle. I don't know what but it is dangerous." He whispered. "We should warn Karli, and the gang."

I nodded, he was so serious, it scared me, he never was this tense not even in our dragon fighting training. We walked up to the library, where we saw the gang. We walked over to them and I said, "Will has a funny feeling that's something is in here. I would be on my guard. Cause he's never this tense, it must be bad."

I just noticed that Will's face was as white as a ghost. He slowly nodded with fear.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    After getting back the gifts from Anna, Berii decided to go to the library since she didn't have anything any to do. She was wandering around the library, thinking deeply that she didn't even notice her friends. All her thoughts flew away when she bumped into someone, a boy...who really looked like Cassidy.

She bowed apologetically and said, "I'm sorry." in a soft voice.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Hmm... This is intersting... I said to myself as I read the book Underwater Creatures. But in the middle of the book, I paused and slipped my bookmark into it, then quietly stood up, and walked over to Josh.
    "Hi Josh... How's it going?" I said softly, hoping he wouldn't get mad or wasn't already mad. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Andrew stopped spying on Cassidy when a girl bumped into him from behind. She apologized quickly, backing away. He was taken aback by her timid persona.

"Uh...it's alright," he said dumbly, scratching the back of his head as he searched for something to say...but he couldn't stop thinking about how pretty her eyes were!! O_o (OOC: Uh, oh....look out Marina!!) "H-hi...I'm Andy."

He managed a nervous smile, and forgot completely about Cassidy.

"Something bad in the castle?" Cassidy repreated, a little puzzled at Johann's remark. She looked around her curiously, wondering what on earth it could be. "Who's Will? I don't think I have met him yet...?"

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I looked at Johann curiously.
    "There cant be anything in the school, can there?" I said, now looking around at my friends. "Maybe you should tell Dumbledore, that you think something is wrong. I can go around the school as a falcon if you like, you knoe, check things out....but I dont think there is"
    I flew around the school. I soon spotted Berii and Cassidy's brother. I swooped down, just to make sure there was no trouble. I transformed. I crossed my arms. "I believe I have seen you around the school more then once" I said to Andrew.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Josh." I said suddenly. "Do you know were those Animagus based books are?" I said in a soft, melodic tone, blinked, and looked at him. I also noticed, that now, my voice seemed to change, and get softer, and strangely... Musical. Oh well, never mind that. It was strange, but I couldn't dwell on it.

Last edited:

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I looked at Andrew seriously.
    "Having fun with your Slytherin friends? I hear you made the Slytherin Quidditch Team? Well, good luck, your going to need it. Your sister is pretty good"

I faced Berii.
    "Im checking out the school. Will says that there is something dangerous here"
    I shrugged. "I havent found anything yet"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Andrew felt his grin widen when Berii spoke to him. He leaned against the book case.

"Nice to meet you, Berii," he said.

Karli spoke, and he scowled. He reconized her falcon form as the one who had disrupted the Slytherin's breakfast a few days earlier. She was one of Cassidy's friends.

"Yeah...you've seen me around," he said grumpily. "And lay off the Quiddich stuff, miss. You've never even seen me play! If you haven't noticed, I have a little more brawn than my sister."

He drew himself up to his full height, at least two heads taller than Cassidy, and a lot more muscular. He frowned at Karli.

Not realizing Berii was one of Cassidy's friends, he spoke very openly about her.

"She's got both of my parents' attention now," he scowled. "She's a lot better than me at everything, even though she has less magical power than me. I bet she got on that stupid Quiddich team just to spite me."

He glanced over at his sister, who was now on her way back to the dorm.

Cassidy looked over her shoulder to wave goodbye to Terra before she headed back to Gryffindor Tower. Her expression changed to one much less pleasant when she saw Karli and Berii speaking to Andrew. She strode out of the library quickly, and back to Gryffindor Tower. Once there, she readied herself for bed, and fell asleep almost immediately.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "How are you sure your parents love her more than they love you?" she asked, politely.

She finally found out why he looked like Cassidy. "They're brothers and sisters, of course!" she thought. Even though she didn't have a sister or a brother, she really thought parents didn't have favorites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back