• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guys...I dropped the lift key.

XHOUNDOOMx

My Sandwich IS a FRIED BOOT!
Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2017
    Hello everyone! I've lurked this forum since probably gen 4. Needless to say (autocorrect to needles to hay) Needless to say I finally joined.

Years
  • Glad to see you join our community, welcome! What made you join? We have a lot of topics and activities to participate in!
    Are you excited over the latest games, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself to us! Gen 4 was great, I can't wait to see what we get for remakes at some point. I take it Houndoom is your favorite Pokemon? I've always wanted to use one in the original Gen 2 games, but never found a Houndour to use. Maybe that will all change once the Gen 2 games come out on virtual console. Are you excited about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon at all? Maybe even the Gen 2 games coming out on VC very very soon?

Back