• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aye there

Revanox

The Abaddon
Years
  • Im pretty new at this so ill just try my best ig.

My names Knox and i'm an artist tho i'm interested in learning pixel art but i have no idea where to begin or where to get the tools. my favorite mons are Garchomp and Sceptile and my favorite type is Grass. I wouldn't mind some help in learning where to start with pixel art. i'm a long time pokemon lover and i joined this community to meet people that like pokemon as well.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome aboard the PokeCommunity, Knox, happy to have you here! Ooh pixel art sounds interesting, I think the best place to ask for some help would be over in the Art Studio. What kind of pixel art are you thinking of making? Also, Garchomp and Sceptile are some pretty neat Pokemon, Garchomp being one of my favorites. Do you have a preference over the two? Anyhow, I hope you find the help to get started on pixel art, and feel free to send me a message if you need anything (or just want to chat :>). Enjoy!

Revanox

The Abaddon
    Years
  • Id like to learn how to make pixel art of pokemon to help make fanmade games and other things like that. I prefer Garchomp mostly because of his design and stats but i like Sceptile mostly because of childhood nostalgia. Thanks for the greeting!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Im pretty new at this so ill just try my best ig.

My names Knox and i'm an artist tho i'm interested in learning pixel art but i have no idea where to begin or where to get the tools. my favorite mons are Garchomp and Sceptile and my favorite type is Grass. I wouldn't mind some help in learning where to start with pixel art. i'm a long time pokemon lover and i joined this community to meet people that like pokemon as well.
    Hey, welcome to PC! Cool username, I'll call you Knox then :) You can call me Rika.

I hope you'll be able to get some pixel help from Radiating's link. You could also just take your time and browse the various forums we have here to see what you like and what new people you can meet. See you around~

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Heyo Knox, nice to meet you :D I want to learn pixel art too. I think the best place to start is to just go for it, and also don't feel ashamed in copying existing pixel art just to get the basics down. I think the Art Studio would be of better help though :P

Ollipop

Matthew
    Years
  • Hey Knox! Welcome aboard mate. I'm not much help for anything art related so I apologize I can't help there. I do want to say that I also love grass type Pokemon (Roserade being in my top 5)! What about Sceptile do you love?

VoidCactus

The Absolute Madman
    Years
  • Howdy, Knox.

Garchomp is a major favorite of mine, and Grass is my favorite type as well. I'm a bit of a pixel artist myself, as I'm working on my own non-Pokemon game project, so I'd be happy to help with the basics if you need it. Just hit me up if you wanna.

Back