• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
  • :O I's sooo cute! :D Banner is a plus, roganized is a plus, and good info is a plus. However, from MY point of view, it doesn't look like the avvy matches, which is a minus. 7.5/10

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I love the banner, of course, McDukey is awesome~
    And the text colors match with sexy colors. yay :D

9/10

King!

better
    Years
  • 10/10. I love it, honestly. The icon's match each other and the avatar, and the text matches too. The size and placing are just write, and it gives info.

King!

better
    Years
  • Hey, is that Asley Tisdale!? xD Yeah, I liek her. :) But the pictures below have a x through them, in other words, I can't see them. But it has at least SOME info. :)
    7.5/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Purpilicious indeed. It's a fun word. x3
    I'm not too fond of the shade of purple you used, but besides that it is a fun theme as well.
    7,5/10

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
  • Its cute. I know that the characters are from Case Closed/Detective Conan, but I don't remember their names.

It says right there on the first heart. :D

--------------------------
    I like the banner~ What I don't like is some of the text overlapping said banner.

8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back