• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] LOOKING FOR MOON BALL POKEMONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Genesis 1:14-16: And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
    The Moon has powerful symbolism. It represent magic, time, the mind, wonder, intuition, Water, feminism, perception, purity, human's Ida nadi, soul, mystery etc. It even was once feared because it could cause madness, especially on nights of the full moon. That's why the moon ball is my fave, I'd like to collect as much moon ball mons before my vacation is up, so.. Pokecommunity I need thy help.

I'm mainly looking for:
    Moonball: Skorupi, Torkoal, Tynamo, Corphish, Ekans, Seedot, Smoochum (HA). Also any Psychic, Bug, Ghost, water, Dark, Fairy, Dragon and Ice pokemon in a moon ball that I don't have. Pretty much any Moon Ball pokemons, ya know?

Can offer:

Moon ball:
    Spoiler:

Heavy ball:
    Spoiler:

Love ball:
    Spoiler:

Friend ball:
    Spoiler:

Lure ball:
    Spoiler:

Safari ball:
    Spoiler:

Level ball: Fletchling (HA), Fennekin, Dwebble.

Dream Ball:
    Spoiler:

Sport ball:
    Spoiler:

Fast ball (meh):
    Eevee

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can breed the following Moon Ball Pokemon if you need them:
    Poochyena
    Riolu
    Feebas
    Rockruff (Own Tempo)
    Gastly
    Ralts
    Froakie (HA)
    Eevee

Last edited:
    Years
  • Upset that it's stuff you already have, but if I do get another new Moon Ball Pokemon off GTS or Wonder Trade I'll let you know.

Tell you what, since you're the 1st and only person that tried to help a guy out. I'll breed for you any 10 pokemon from my list that you need, No payment really required. It might take awhile though because my Ultra sun is almost full, gonna do some spring cleaning, ya know? Happy trading cousin!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back