• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Special Pikachu Edition ~A Fire Red Patch~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
Years
  • Hi!

Jc: Well I have 50 % of the Hero Sprites done. Attack have been modified, stuff like that lol. I had to redo the hack though, because it had alot of glitches!

Trunks: Yes, I've already inserted the Trainer Sprites and New Ash Pose. However the Team Rocket Overworld spirtes are being edited in, because the pallate dosen't support them.

Screens:

Some more screens of the new sprites!

The Ash sprites are from Mystic Trunks! Thanks!

Last edited:

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    wow, getting better by the minute, i cant wait for the next beta.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • Thanks!

Oh and I bet you guys already guess that Team Rocket Jesse and James are going to be in the game!! Havn't you XD

Once I'm finished making them (I'm 40% done) I'll post some screens.

Wow, the Game is becoming more anime influenced each day! I already thought of an idea that will make this game UBER!

POP CULTURE REFERENCES

Yes I'm being serious!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • SailorCosmos said:
    Jc: Well I have 50 % of the Hero Sprites done. Attack have been modified, stuff like that lol. I had to redo the hack though, because it had alot of glitches!

Trunks: Yes, I've already inserted the Trainer Sprites and New Ash Pose. However the Team Rocket Overworld spirtes are being edited in, because the pallate dosen't support them.

Screens:

Some more screens of the new sprites!

The Ash sprites are from Mystic Trunks! Thanks!

There is a tiny lil problem but other than that is okay. The backpack is brown and Ash's backpack is green. Do you think maybe you can fix it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    great beta

i have played the beta and i found a problem .
    1. when you go to route 22 near the beginning u forgot to change that
    battle
    2.its to hard to level up pikachu
    3.it can trade with leaf green and fire red(orginal)

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
  • There is a tiny lil problem but other than that is okay. The backpack is brown and Ash's backpack is green. Do you think maybe you can fix it?

That's because the pallate dosen't have green as a color. Only certain colors. I wish I could fix it.

Anyways thanks Mystic Trunks. You've really helped with the hack. Oh and btw, I've already inserted James's overworld sprite! I just have to insert Jesse's!!!

PokePlayer:

The Battle wasn't changed because I'm still working on the hack lol.

Edit:

First Page has been edited with Credits for the Sprites!

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Hey no prob. I also have richie sprites so if you need him for the pokemon league just tell me.

Last edited:

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    pokeplayer said:
    i have played the beta and i found a problem .
    1. when you go to route 22 near the beginning u forgot to change that
    battle
    2.its to hard to level up pikachu
    3.it can trade with leaf green and fire red(orginal)

1)Sailor told ya.

2)this may be my opinion but i dont think it was hard to level up Pikachu. Also ive always been the type of person who finds out how pokemon can be leveled correctly. It was always hard to lvl up Pikachu as a starter, this is due to the way Pikachu interacts with the other pokemon in the game at the start of the game. For Example:Brock is a rock/ground type gym leader thus using Pikachu would be a bad Choise. Because of such Pikachu gets alot less expirance then the "regular" starter pokemon the only exeption to this rule would be Charmander but he also works well with bug types witch apper alot at the begining of the game. But overall the way they level up is alike.

3)Well its still fire red...except it has a patch to change information with in the game, so how is this a probelm.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • I've played it through and I like it so far....

Just one thing, though... Are you going to edit what everyone says? That would be cool, I hate hearing the same old drivel over and over again... lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    cool! this is brilliant, you seem to be following the storyline in the episodes and i think that's really gd coz it makes more sense this way =) aniways the show's pretty long time ago, but i remember gary had an umbreon and arcanine and (was it blastoise?) somewhere later in the show...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This sounds great =) can't wait for the new beta/demo thingy and I am Rukario you probaly ignored the mb circuit thingamajig just read this thread and you'll find the answer to your question.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back