• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event question of the week: Best TV Show of 2017?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    > question of the week

Hi! Let's hold some weekly topics that are easy to reply to, but also easy to get in-depth about if you would like to. First, let's discuss this:

Best TV Show of 2017?

What show would deserve to be called this, and why?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • I'm actually loving Star Trek Discovery. It has taken a really interesting turn and is honestly the best sci-fi I've watched in a long time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My vote might go to Stranger Things 2, because of it's awesomeness, well made-ness and popularity in media, although I need to consider alternatives a bit more before giving final judgment (:

Can't quite say Game of Thrones; even if it's still huge and super anticipated, it's been a thing for years and years now and it would rather have been best show 2011 or 12 maybe.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Maybe it's not this year's best (I honestly can't say what it could be), but season two of Chance has been quite enjoyable to me so far; very juicy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't even know what Big Little Lies is. I'll check it out!

Back