• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Blazing Emerald Version

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Hey um I don't know if this is mentioned but when I get eevee as my starter and battle the Music stops but he game is still playing..... thank you for the amazing hack. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2023
    Hi. I have some questions. There is a very big cave in Route 115 and this place is the very north of Rustboro City. Named as Ancient Alcove. How can we finish there? There are a lot of puzzles in there. I solved all the puzzles. In the last room, the wall said something about mew. What is this? And what do I need to do?
    Trader den in Game Corner will work after the beating the game?
    How can I evolve my Roselia? She is about to 60 level and I still didnt beat the Elite4.
    English is not my own language. I hope, you can understand my english. Thank you so much for this amazing hack and have a nice day.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Hey I am also wondering about the "missing mew left eye puzzle piece" in the ancient alcove. Would be great to have this solved thanks

Zero-G

on the fly
    Years
  • Hi. I have some questions. There is a very big cave in Route 115 and this place is the very north of Rustboro City. Named as Ancient Alcove. How can we finish there? There are a lot of puzzles in there. I solved all the puzzles. In the last room, the wall said something about mew. What is this? And what do I need to do?
    Trader den in Game Corner will work after the beating the game?
    How can I evolve my Roselia? She is about to 60 level and I still didnt beat the Elite4.
    English is not my own language. I hope, you can understand my english. Thank you so much for this amazing hack and have a nice day.

-Ancient Alcove is tied to another Key item referring Mew in its description (I forgot its name... been a while since I played. Gotta pick it back up :D). Get said key item and use it before the wall to open another room with a small story and a very, very special pokemon. I won't say more, just pick it up yourself.

-Trader's Den works as soon as you went to Mauville City and activated the hidden switch in the Game Corner. 10k per trade are required.

-Roselia evolves just like it does in the main games. You can find the evolution stone in the wild and at some vendors.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    The website says that you have the option to make the clock work as it did in G/S/C so day and night are more conveniently taken into account by the GBA's clock, but how do I do that?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Looking for some help here, maybe someone can guide me in the right direction. Hope this is the right place for this question. I patched the rom. When testing the GBA file on my PC, the RTC works correctly (Light on screen in day, dark at night). However, when I imported the GBA file to a CIA and installed it on my 3DS, it is always dark on the screen, like the RTC is stuck on midnight or something. I made sure to check off the RTC setting in NSUI while creating the CIA. Does anyone know of a fix?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2020
    Hey,

I tried getting mew but the only pokemon that was there was pineco and no mew so im wondering what to do about that. Also I love this game and how I dont need to complete the pokedex in order to get shiny charm.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2020
    It's has a game breaking bugg....Norman doesn't fight after getting 4 gym badges...he directly offers TM42 still trainer card only shows 4 badges ? Due to which it is impossible to get surf.....

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    So when I get a starter my game crashes, starting with the music, then when you save. Was never actually able to play the game because of this bug

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    Just asking..... Does this rom hack compatible for mobile phones? I use My Boy emulator. I can played it wondefully. The problem is, it's a bit laggy when using the fast foward settings. But not always

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    Just asking..... Does this rom hack compatible for mobile phones? I use My Boy emulator. I can played it wondefully. The problem is, it's a bit laggy when using the fast foward settings. But not always

Im having the same problem

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    So i found a bug. Where you will get shiny pokemon, 100% each time you encounter one. And i don't know how it actually works. Cuz i went to the game corner where you can go to the trader's den. So i buy a lot of pokemon and found out that all of them wer shiny. Then i went out through the secret tunnel. Where you will get random battles with diglett or whishmurr. Those pokemon were shiny. Then, encountering other pokemon, there were also shiny. So i reset the game...

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Just asking..... Does this rom hack compatible for mobile phones? I use My Boy emulator. I can played it wondefully. The problem is, it's a bit laggy when using the fast foward settings. But not always

Yes, the game is laggy because the ROM has been expanded. Playing it on x2 speed is the closest you'll get to a smooth experience using the fast forward feature.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2020
    Thank you for this wonderful hack! Gave it a run some time ago and really enjoyed it. :)
    Are you planning on any more releases beyond v1.0.4? Just asking because I'd like to give it another playthrough once the game is in its very final form.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    How do I evolve Dodrio into its regional form? A Reddit post a few months back said you have to level up Doduo while a Marowak's in your party, but it doesn't work, just evolves into regular Dodrio.

Back