• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All the map in the world

__fred__40

fred
Years
  • Hey guys

1)The map are done on a Fire Red base,I repeat I wouldn't post a rom,I would post a zip file containting all the files MAP that you would then open on your Fire Red Rom
    2)The tilesets used are the basic ones in Fire Red,no tileset will be changed

EDIT:
    consider that i was a newbie when i was mapping this,so dont expect much,also some special buildings(sprout tower,lighthouse)are either not mapped or mapped with some "random" blocks.
    and also some cities name are not in english

what it contains is:
    almost all of johto(missing blackthorn city and mt silver+1/2 routes)
    and almost half of hoenn(stops around fortree city)

JOHTO
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/y9td6db948wgr/jhoto

HOENN
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/gbknwfqhh18lc/hoenn

if i you want to post some others map feel free to do it,but dont expect any update from me anytime soon,rn im working on my rom hack
    i hope this can helps someone

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • I think it is better if you post them directly instead of asking. I mean, I know a resource like that sounds useful for people, so you can post it and then if someone is interested, they will download it.

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • here it is,
    consider that i was a newbie when i was mapping this,so dont expect much,also some special buildings(sprout tower,lighthouse)are either not mapped or mapped with some "random" blocks.
    and also some cities name are not in english

what it contains is:
    almost all of johto(missing blackthorn city and mt silver+1/2 routes)
    and almost half of hoenn(stops around fortree city)

JOHTO
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/y9td6db948wgr/jhoto

HOENN
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/gbknwfqhh18lc/hoenn

if i you want to post some others map feel free to do it,but dont expect any update from me anytime soon,rn im working on my rom hack
    i hope this can helps someone

Years
  • I started making Route 28, if anyone wants to use it. (I added the cave, because I want a cave there, for my rom hack, duh.)

Attachments

• r28.png
      r28.png
      62.4 KB · Views: 49
    Years
  • I started making Route 28, if anyone wants to use it. (I added the cave, because I want a cave there, for my rom hack, duh.)

Do tell me you are not inserting maps? If you are, don't.
    But good work on the map. It needs some finishing touches, and you are good to go!

Years
  • No I'm going to make new ones.
    Right now I'm using Free Space Finder, do you happen to know what bytes maps use?

And I don't mean this in a weird way, but, are you really 14? You seem quite mature for your age, and your use of English. Of course, you don't have to tell me, I understand.

Years
  • No I'm going to make new ones.
    Right now I'm using Free Space Finder, do you happen to know what bytes maps use?

And I don't mean this in a weird way, but, are you really 14? You seem quite mature for your age, and your use of English. Of course, you don't have to tell me, I understand.

When you are repointing them, you do get the byte information. But some maps are linked (More information here.)
    And yes, I am fourteen.

Years
  • Thanks for the map link. And um, I didn't mean to creep you out if I did.
    :/ I was just surprised at your use of language that is all...
    😐

Last edited:
    Back