• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Not Locked In Here With You! You're Locked In Here With Me!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2018
    Yo, I'm Rorschach Seviper No Seviping (it was the only Pokemon pun I could think of, okay?!)
    I like to muck about in online battles in Ultra Moon a bit and have been pretty good at them (been playing competitive Pokemon since 2008). I don't take it seriously in the slightest, which means no tiers and no Smogon, both of which I hate. A lot.
    I like my unconventional strategies online, which of course other communities have gone nuclear at me for for "not playing Pokemon properly," and my favourite Pokemon tend to be the ones all the "serious" battlers hate because they're "outclassed" or "not viable."

Phew. So that's me. I'll be hanging around the battling section, but I think I've made it pretty lear what my opinion is of people who try to throw the book at me.

Years
  • Haha I'm not so great at tiers myself.. I just breed Pokémon I like with good IVs and natures, then EV train them. But as far as what goes best on a team with what, it goes over my head and I don't think about it. =p favorites ftw ♥

Welcome Seviper! Pshaw people can play Pokémon however they want. I respect you for that, and am sure the community here will also. See you!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Don't fret, you're among a list of Pokemon-related pun usernames. They seem to become rather popular around here so I'm sure you'll find good company. :)

Anyway, you seem to already know what you're looking for here so best of luck in your battling! Tiers are overrated anyway. Don't forget to check out PC's battle server either!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! I absolutely love your username <3 I don't battle too often, but I do enjoy it. I'm going to get back into VGC this year hopefully. Feel free to check out our Battle Server as well as out Competitive Pokemon section if you're into that. Enjoy yourself!

Back