• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film The PokéCommunity Disney/Pixar Movie March Madness!

Years
  • 33sVjsn.jpg

I think this also circulated on Twitter recently. Fill it out and let us know your favorite of all these movies!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah I noticed this not that long ago. Don't really care about seeding but let's see where my thoughts take me as I dig into this.

Opening Round:
    Spoiler:

Round 2 matchups:
    Spoiler:

Quarterfinals:
    Spoiler:

Semifinals:
    Spoiler:

Finals:
    Spoiler:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This is next to impossible, but I shall try...

qPGzftA.jpg

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I can tell you for a fact had Wall•E not been paired with Incredibles on the right side it would've been Wall•E vs TS3 in the final... but still. Fun bracket!!

HOM1JOL.jpg

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Spoiler:

Deciding between The Little Mermaid and Mulan was very tough. Wish they had been on opposite sides so I could've taken The Little Mermaid to the finals, but oh well.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Honestly, pitting some of these against each other, it's just not fair! My poor broken heart.

disney-vs-pixar.png

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Honestly, pitting some of these against each other, it's just not fair! My poor broken heart.

disney-vs-pixar.png

Never seen Tangled or Big Hero 6 I take it or you just didn't care because Moana beats both? I didn't bother filling in the bracket but did it he long hard way with descriptive text. My pick is also not surprising heh.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    They've apparently never seen Coco either.

Back