ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Old July 8th, 2018 (2:45 PM).

ok can some please help the hack is cool but for some reason when i get to nugget bridge it freezes i don't know what to do so some one help and also how do i get moemon to work for this rom hack
    Old August 4th, 2018 (5:26 PM). Edited August 4th, 2018 by captainchucke.
    Bum from the Slum

Nature: Bold
      Just beat CJ. Great game!

I started with Vulpix. Quickly fell in love with the dialogue. That first cop beat me and I had to grind up, loving that I could heal by sleeping with Red's mom. The npc on Route 1 who gives you the potion is probably my favorite character, honestly. Was disappointed about not being able to catch Pokemon I would normally use, but appreciated the challenge and new experience it helped create. After being initially disappointed about no fishing, after frustration at the power plant, I was pleased I could catch Magikarp surfing there. Luck was with me and Dratini was one of the first Pokemon I encountered surfing south of Pallet. Ended up trading out Pidgeot for Aerodactyl since I couldn't have any legendary birds.
      Final team:
      Gyarados Lv. 63 Bite, Thunderbolt, Hyper Beam, Surf
      Ninetales Lv. 43 Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Quick Attack, Iron Tail
      Aerodactyl Lv. 53 Wing Attack, Fly, Ancient Power, Bite
      Feraligator Lv. 54 Dragon Claw, Surf, Strength, Cut
      Hypno Lv. 60 Psychic, Confusion, Hypnosis, Shadow Ball
      Dragonite Lv. 74 Wing Attack, Outrage, Shock Wave, Surf

I was pretty much able to guess at the champion's team.
      Old August 16th, 2018 (5:31 PM).
      Burning Passion

Nature: Adamant
        This is my type of hack! I love how even though mostly it's just Firered with the dialogue and the levels of Pokemon that have changed (keyword is mostly, some completely new things here and there) it still feels like a 100% fresh experience. The characters are great, even if some of the text maybe does get a bit too silly sometimes, but that's just nitpicking. Just finished SS Anne and beat Surge, and I gotta say it's been a blast.
        Old November 6th, 2018 (6:18 PM). Edited November 6th, 2018 by Percy.

I was wondering if anyone had a pokemon location list for this rom. I found a khangaskan right in the beginning going towards victory road where id usually find a nidoran, just curious to see what other rare and strong pokemon i may be over looking by not staying in one spot long enough. Any info helps thank you

Its there for sure i was shocked. Do you know of any other rare or strong pokemon in weird areas in this hack?

Quick Reply