• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2019
can you trade/battle in the pokemon centers?

i know a few other rom hacks that have the option but havent found a solid yes or no answer for Outlaw if we can or not.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Just finished this. Some funny stuff, but the gameplay was where it's at. I had Sandshrew as a starter and Sandslash ended up being the MVP of the Pokemon League challenge. It was overleveled, but it outspeed a lot of speedy threats, including the Kanto birds. I was stunned and impressed, and giving it Rock Slide paid dividends. Team: Blaziken, Feraligatr, Alakazam, Dragonite, and Sandslash. The League challenge was difficult. I don't use healing items during battle and I always play in Set battle style.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 14, 2020
I need help. I chose sandshrew, and his moveset sucks, and I didn't even realize, I just chose it cause I wasn't interested in evolving my starter from a stone. Anyway, I want to find TMs for it that'll help me through the playthrough because I can't live with just sand tomb, so anyone, please, if you know where earthquake is in this game, please help me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
I need help. I chose sandshrew, and his moveset sucks, and I didn't even realize, I just chose it cause I wasn't interested in evolving my starter from a stone. Anyway, I want to find TMs for it that'll help me through the playthrough because I can't live with just sand tomb, so anyone, please, if you know where earthquake is in this game, please help me

Sandslash was in my squad and it was actually a great member. I don't remember where TM26 is, but what about Dig? I think it's still sold at Celadon City Department Store. I had Dig on Sandslash, gave Earthquake to Dragonite.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Crizzle, sir, you are my hero.
Yes, I agree with those who say that the sense of humour is crude and a bit repetitive after a while. And indeed, much of the content is just FireRed.
But the overall feeling I get is this was made by someone with a lot of energy, passion, who had a general idea and just improvised at times. And had a crude sense of humour :) Outlaw feels like a warm up by someone who soon will be able to show much, much more (and mind you, your warm up is way more than my most exhausting work out - I tried romhacking but I'm clueless at programming). It feels a bit chaotic, not so thoroughly planned, but LORD it just goes on and pulls you in, but keeps you on the lookout and on your toes all the time (trainers in houses or underground passages :D)
Most of the faults are just plain FireReddish, often carried on from RBY (pointlessly vast areas with little content, bland wild pokemon sets, derpy pokemon sprites, the vomit-inducing candyness of graphics) but some caught me off guard (inaccessible Flash gave me claustrophobia in Rock Tunnel, had to cheat it into my bag) but some are plain lazy (the Dex maps showing weird locations, like between Pewter and Indigo Plateau, or the non-existent Safari Zone).
But, as we say in Poland, this hack is "first cats over the fences".
I downloaded all your hacks so far, but purposedly started with the first one to sit back and observe the progress. I will watch your career with great interest.
So far, I'm in Fuchsia on a rampage with two badges, trying to enable Surfing to get some Magnemites or Staryus. Got a powerhouse Alakazam, unfavorable-natured Feraligatr, a Gloom, which mostly sits in the corner eating glue from a jar, and soon to be unstoppable Snorlax. The synopsis seems to be my type, with lack of post-game (aside from GSC, there was no post-game that made sense to me) and friggin fishing.

Best of wishes to you, can't wait to finish this one so I can check the others. If you needed a beta tester, I'm all yours. Best regards.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 23, 2021
Why y'all gotta' steal my imaginary girlfriend....? Seriously though, day one of playing and I'm in already in love! This hack is my new best friend. Screw real people! NPCs are way better, anyways!! I also enjoy your sense of humor, I find quite difficult to find, so this is refreshing! Can't wait to finish playing!!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 13, 2020
So I just bought this game and fucked myself over completely I had not enough money(e4) and only 2 high leveled Pokémon.. Now I reset to make better choices wish me luck👌Great game though I heard you made another?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
So I just bought this game and fucked myself over completely I had not enough money(e4) and only 2 high leveled Pokémon.. Now I reset to make better choices wish me luck👌Great game though I heard you made another?

He has actually released two, Pokemon Cawps and Pokemon Korosu. There's a fourth one called savage silver, but there hasn't been news on that one for a while.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
yo i know this is an old hack, but why'd you have to shit on pokemon rocket edition like that? Unless it was a joke that whoooshed over my head. its an old hack talking about another old hack but still.

Years
  • Age 75
  • Seen Sep 21, 2021
Sorry if someone already asked this question,
But how do you do link cable evolutions in this hack? link cables available or only through cheats?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Trade evolution isn't available here. I know, i had a level 65 kadabra.

Years
I'm playing this game!
Stopped for a while when I was at the Karate Master to play Pokemon Red Rocket Edition, and after I reached the endgame, I returned to this game! XD
Now I'm about to face the Elite Four! Wish me luck!

The most thing I love about Pokemon Outlaw is the MC (main character)'s love life! 😍 also some adult jokes not seen in any other pokemon games lol, I'm curious why the drug dealers won't let me buy drugs! Aaargh!

The rival is such an evil, I wish I could just go inside the game & stab him if he tries to insult the MC once again! Poor MC have sad past, he deserves a happy future! Q_Q

Warmest regards for you & your team!
Stay safe & always be healthy! ❤

Back